REXTELUM (In Video)

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
This is the Rextelum filmed by Angie, my niece. She wanted to sweating him but she could not (she was killed before to know if it is possible).

However, I can see something interesting on the beach of new island: Aetherex Alpha. And something I noticed. Rextelum hit her a first strike of 57HP and then another one of 83hp. It seems bangs of Rextelum are inversely proportional to the current health of the avatar. Is it? Because with lower current health, seems hit more stronger. What can happen here?

---
the first round of hits was: 57, 83 (Rextelum Strong)
the second rounds of hits was: 48, 65 (Rextelum Soldier)

Last edited:
I'm so confused. This looks just like a scorpion...except big. Where did all the imagination go?

May I have that 2:02 minuets back?
<3

I'm so confused. This looks just like a scorpion...except big. Where did all the imagination go?

Yes. however, I think they are identical. Rextelum is a big Scorpion.

Black_scorpion.jpg

They had imagination only for the name or for the look. Guess where did all whent! :laugh:

It seems bangs of Rextelum are inversely proportional to the current health of the avatar. Is it? Because with lower current health, seems hit more stronger. What can happen here?

I remember Kim was implementing several damage types for the rextelum. So it might have different attacks where 1 type is maybe stonger than the other ? Just guessing. Neat mob

why do you all keep calling it " imagination "?
its more like an acid trip to tell you the truth.

I remember Kim was implementing several damage types for the rextelum. So it might have different attacks where 1 type is maybe stonger than the other ? Just guessing. Neat mob

It was supposed to have one attack that removes % of HP and also a normal attack.

taken from releasenotes:

It is now possible for a single creature to have many different attacks to choose between when fighting a colonist. This includes area of effect attacks as well as attacks based on a percentage of the victims current HP. This will present an exiting new challenge for experienced colonists. For the time being this feature has only been enabled on the Rextelum

Maybe your guess is ok ;) ... but then would been better not promote what they would hit according to the current HP of the avatar ... because if so, nobody will notice. ... just look like any other, that hits sometimes more, sometimes less ...:scratch2:

It is now possible for a single creature to have many different attacks to choose between when fighting a colonist. This includes area of effect attacks as well as attacks based on a percentage of the victims current HP. This will present an exiting new challenge for experienced colonists. For the time being this feature has only been enabled on the Rextelum

But if it is inversely proportional to the current health of the avatar, would be the best dream of Mindark converted as reality: A team of hunters, getting hit all at once, and if they are not cured, Mobs will stick them even more ... Then, they only get first aid skills, paying with decay of fap and armor, but never receiving loots ... hehehehe..... :laugh:

The worst thing is that Mindark is already threatening to do this with all the other creatures.. :scratch2::eyecrazy:....

I hope to be totally wrong because if not, would be very funny friends ... hehehe :laugh::laugh:

I think same, wanted even start new thread about design directions on Calypso recently.

So what happened to SF climate ?

Boats
Jeeps
Helicopters

....and now big scorpions like in Titans Dawn :eek:

This is starting to be big circus without any thought on design. Same way is treated ading new teritory. Come on...old amethera part could be easily conected with far W new island (that above TI ). Instead we have "cut knife cliff design" and poor story about how it sunked ..lol

... This is starting to be big circus without any thought on design. Same way is treated ading new teritory. Come on...old amethera part could be easily conected with far W new island (that above TI ). Instead we have "cut knife cliff design" and poor story about how it sunked ..lol

Seeing the bright side, maybe community will have not pay higher costs for extra design efforts .- ;)

Seeing the bright side, maybe community will have not pay higher costs for extra design efforts .- ;)

tbf I think it might have been more expensive to make this thing look "real" than to create a random fantasy creature that fits into the setting somewhat. :p

tbf I think it might have been more expensive to make this thing look "real" than to create a random fantasy creature that fits into the setting somewhat. :p

or maybe not... because it could take from libraries of cryengine software, and only they have to resized it.

I got 6 sweat from a deva before it killed me.. so yes, they are sweatable

Stylodipus telum the Thick-tailed Three-toed Jerboa....basically a Rodent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thick-tailed_Three-toed_Jerboa

Rex is Latin for king

The rodent King

A king Scorpion with a sting in its tail.

Cheers :)

This is weird too

http://www.nitrolyrics.com/enthroned_telum-scorpions-lyrics.html

Interesting... however google translator says:

Rex Telum means in latin King of Weapon.

and rodent is rodent like a mouse or squirrel

and tail in latin will be cauda

and sting in latin will be spiculum .

Interesting... however google translator says:

Rex Telum means in latin King of Weapon.

and rodent is rodent like a mouse or squirrel

and tail in latin will be cauda

and sting in latin will be spiculum .

Very true, I'm not true latin in comphension my father was RIP and fluent yiddish, ask why another time:)

Telum cuada spiculum.:)

et

Taurus sterci confusi sens:)

Very true, I'm not true latin in comphension my father was RIP and fluent yiddish, ask why another time:)

Telum cuada spiculum.:)

et

Taurus sterci confusi sens:)

hehe ... np.. ;)

Back