Search results

1. S

A weekly team hunt 'club'!

Well I enjoyed the first hunt - lots of Corns & things. When I finished I logged off, only to find, when I reappeared that I was surrounded by Maffoids with less than honourable intentions. Note to self: Log off in a SAFE PLACE. Lets do it again soon.
  2. S

Sad Day In PE

Almost got me too..... she asked me if I wanted my armour upgrading. So I said I'd friend list her and think about it. It was afterwards I realised she was probably a scammer - close shave I think!!! P.S. This is Phie, I posted using my dad's computer and forgot to log him out. Doh! lol
  3. S

Auction Check at PE Site

My personal opinion about the auctions is that it should all be outsourced to eBay. Comparing the two I frankly find the PE auction system lacking in many areas. On your suggestion it would make sense to have access to the auction feature from the web site.
  4. S

Great idea. How would you see the view of this? Would there be a sign over the two avatars or would it be more like the Cone of Silence (ala Max Smart)? It would have to be nice and clear for everyone to see.
  5. S

Modify the Storage terminal

One of the things I like about the on-avatar inventory is the way things are separated into weapons, fruit, tools, etc. I would love to see the same system inplemented on the storage terminal. IT would have a row of icons down the side the same as inventory and clicking on them would reveal...
  6. S

Modify the Storage terminal

One of the things I like about the on-avatar inventory is the way things are separated into weapons, fruit, tools, etc. I would love to see the same system inplemented on the storage terminal. IT would have a row of icons down the side the same as inventory and clicking on them would reveal...
  7. S

Double Anniversary Party

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I'm working evening shift that week. It is true, work is the curse of the drinking classes. :beerchug: I know what parties are like, I'll leave work at midnight, turn up with a bottle and find that there's nothing left except all the cheap...
  8. S

Mentoring - when?

I acquired two new disciples last week and I am still being mentored. It appears that you can therefore be a mentor whilst being mentored even on the lastest VU.
Back