A weekly team hunt 'club'!

I'll only be on from 5 - 6:15, then I might beturn after 19:00, it'll depend on Star Trek :laugh:

Sorry, i have not been there. i fell asleep half an hour before and could not be at the meeting point on time. So i decided to hunt a few cornus alone in order to try the Axe2x0 i just bought with my last sweats.
Damage was on average bigger of 10hp per hit than 1x0, and i was surprised to see that i took less damage than before (with my pixie against caudas, don't know why). I will now be able to hunt bigger things :D
But although the 2x0 is more efficient than 1x0, i didn't profit. For 18ped of decay, only 6.5ped of return. Hope you did best.

We're not started yet - come to rogue plains now!!! :D

Don't wait for me, i'll have to eat soon. Cya on the next hunt

How long you gonna be? :)

Well I enjoyed the first hunt - lots of Corns & things. When I finished I logged off, only to find, when I reappeared that I was surrounded by Maffoids with less than honourable intentions.

Note to self: Log off in a SAFE PLACE.

Lets do it again soon.

KapokWu, you said if this worked well you'd make a website for it? So you could "book yourself in" for a hunt, what would this entail(sp?)? :)

Well, I guess we nominate you as the Club Manager, and you can
add hunting trips (meeting place, time, decsription of the hunt), and
we others can then info if we can come (through that site).
Meeting places should better be somewhere nearby a tp, since folks
do not remember the placenames like "Rogue Hills".

Thx for reminding, I'll do a rough script during this week. But it is only
because I like the color of your skirt. And thx for the nice hunt and
hopefully we have a new hunt next weekend.

Who wants to hunt again tomorrow at......1500? :D

No one????? How disappointing... time to get new club members I think :)

Last edited:
i want :eek:

just name the place

Let's meet at Fort Pandora :)

Sob was the only one that turned up, so we called this week's off. Come on guys!!! :(

Phie said:
Sob was the only one that turned up, so we called this week's off. Come on guys!!! :(

come up to cnd monday at 3.00 and we can do nice hunt together

NO WAY!!!!!

Sorry... didn't mean to yell... *shudder* I went up to CND recently... and lost *all* my money up there. I'm not going to repeat the experience within..oh...200 years? :silly2:

Phie said:
NO WAY!!!!!

Sorry... didn't mean to yell... *shudder* I went up to CND recently... and lost *all* my money up there. I'm not going to repeat the experience within..oh...200 years? :silly2:

i am doing quite good on the trox up here, anyone else looking for team hunt on cnd

I'm interested, but I see turnouts are not really that good. Should make this into a proper posh club, we go around random people's apartments on Amethera and hold meetings there before/after hunts and drink tea

Monstrow, patience! I guess this takes on slowly, the idea is good.
I got a life-sized obstacle on the way to Pandora this time. Sry.
Next weekend again, Phie will call us up... :tapfinger

or maybe sooner.. :D

Back