Search results

1. JLD

Will you upgrade your shop or apartment?

id say someone is unfeeded fucker here.sry,ban me,i dont give a fuck,this game just sucks. CP sale and these prices etc...no reason to stay
  2. JLD

Planet Calypso Announces Online Auction To Acquire Massive Virtual Space Station

hell noooo, taxes on cp :confused::confused::confused:
  3. JLD

Under the hood: bigger, stronger, better!

and will this take few years again, am i right? :scratch2:
  4. JLD

Fake Fame

this is punishment for 24 hours without sarcasm akoz? so now 24 yrs of sarcastic threads? :D
  5. JLD

Second Golden Age of Calypso to Conclude

HOORAH! finally end to this money-sucking bullshit.
  6. JLD

Nazdar,diky za tu siggy,uz funguje :))

Nazdar,diky za tu siggy,uz funguje :))
  7. JLD

All trades are final, huge value items in EU and lack of contracts. Should MA change something?

After experience with previous vu´s and almost two years of playing this game i am more than sure this would happen :)
  8. JLD

Evil amp

anyway how much of those are moving around?
  9. JLD

FYI: We need a longer SGA

Ahh the sga:broke::broke::broke::broke::censored::broke:
  10. JLD

Omg! I´m married to an EU addict!

stop crying here and enjoy that nice story! Anyway zap,you must be lucky man :)
  11. JLD

Buying: Dante BLP Amp

east from cape corinth is few shopping booths,in one of them is allways dante or two for sale,its owned by Akoz,so try check in there or Pm him directly :)
  12. JLD

New Update issues, 10.3.0.16blah

maybe try rewrite it to 10.0.3 bla bla bla ... u should be allowed to download VU again,maybe it should fix it?
  13. JLD

[VersionInfo] CurrentVersion=10.3.0.36270
  14. JLD

oh :( well then just wait for support, but did worked for me ,sorry i couldnt help properly
  15. JLD

read above
  16. JLD

Happend to me several times BEFORE this VU,allways helped me to log in from another pc and move my cheap ass to another server (next tp for example) last time this shown up i hadnt next pc aviable so i contacted support ,they moved my avatar to another teleporter,since then everything is fine...
  17. JLD

Version Update 10.3.1

downloading,estimated time 9 min
  18. JLD

Selling: Mod merc sb 1 ped

When you are poor,you are happy when you have a little,but when you have a lot, you want have a lot more. secret of human nature revealed :)
  19. JLD

All trades are final, huge value items in EU and lack of contracts. Should MA change something?

Sure it is,because, when you tell somebody where do you hide your wallet irl,it is your own fault not changing place after event connected to this is done. in translation if person A gives logins to person B years ago, because of (insert desired event here) ,and person B find out after many...
  20. JLD

Wasn´t part of this story (Or how do i have call it ,i´m sorry) posted on one society forum somewhere in july/august of this year,so i guess part of this happend around that date? thanks for enlightning me
  21. JLD

Version Update 10.3.1

5 gb this time? :yay:
  22. JLD

Account Blocked

Subscribed :popcorn:
  23. JLD

Uber: Do you like chiuaua??? - Kreltin Young - 25547

My breakfast get a uberhof and i get nothing? wtf? :confused: gratz :)
Back