New Update issues, 10.3.0.16blah

Moocow

Alpha
Society
Temporal Destinies
James Moocow Holder
The newest update that came out today I cant even get started to download.

My soc mate Sakuba gets the same error, a file could not be downloaded.
Is it a software issue? or are they still applying the patch?

Same here , but i think everyone have that now :)
I'd be happy if it ocurred yesterday or tomorrow , bot not today :mad:

ok i got the patch all installed and everything.

New problem though

I put in username and password, then enter GC code and what not.
then it just sits there saying "authorizing"
I can see the actionbar thing in the top left, i can click 1-9 lol, and socmate says im logged in, but all i see is the login window saying "authorizing"

I tried it numerous times, then shut down computer and restarted, and then reinstalled the patch.

Suggestions?

New problem though

I can see the actionbar thing in the top left, i can click 1-9 lol, and socmate says im logged in, but all i see is the login window saying "authorizing"

I tried it numerous times, then shut down computer and restarted, and then reinstalled the patch.

Suggestions?

baaah i have the same thing...:mad:

got exactly the same problem as u, "authorizing........" with the actionbar in the topleft corner. Dunno what to do more, ive reinstalled, restart pc and router and no nothing!!

I'm havin myself load of probs on my both comps...
One with xp home and a laptop (new) with vista...
I tried the updater and it was a nightmare couldnt surf at same times...i let it though ..once the updates was finished it seemed to work..when i tried to launch and connected they said that servers were down for maintenance... so i said to myself now it will work...I decided to restart my 2 comps and then the same stoopid stuff O_O they asked me again to download teh update... couldnt even launch....But wot is that joke... i'm fed up with MA ..since august it's just a nightmare...
Give us our old entropia without cry engine and it will do !
Atm im trying downloading with the traditional way ... but well not sure it will work...I'm more than pissed...

Rippy

ive noticed that even though the version should now be 10.3.1 when EU is launching it still says 10.3.0.16...

guess thats related to the issue

hmm... sounds like we go through these problems as a whole... Omega says im logged in after i try, and thats when the action bar pops up.

Glad to see im not the only one getting the shaft :(

Any ideas as how to fix it?

well tried all the regular stuff except for re-installing EU

such a crappy time for this, has to happen just when i have a meeting scheduled ingame :mad:

The only way I could figure to stop the authorizing thing is to file a support case and ask to be moved. I had this problem when 10 was first released. Once moved I logged right in.

i believe if it still says authorizing. servers are still down for the maintenance.

lol i didin't even know there was a patch... just go to th office. /sigh

more delay

im out of ideas, ive tried already everything, now im gonna download in the normal way cause i´ve used the DNA system, maybe thats the reason, i dont no

im out of ideas, ive tried already everything, now im gonna download in the normal way cause i´ve used the DNA system, maybe thats the reason, i dont no

i downloaded it the normal way (via client loader)...but you can try i guess

trying to download the whole EU again and do a fresh install, lets see what that does

New problem though

Suggestions?

Same here + reinstaled EU twice + a lot of times restarted PC:banghead: almost :cdevil:

next is :shots:

The only way I could figure to stop the authorizing thing is to file a support case and ask to be moved. I had this problem when 10 was first released. Once moved I logged right in.

Thanks, will try that.

Support case sent...

Im up on CP lol

I dont want to pay 25 peds to come back up :/

Especially since auctioneers are back.

MA...If you're out there... I can Deposit! Please let me in!

Well the support guys suprised me and already solved my case and moved my avatar...but unfortunately that didnt help either, still not able to log in :mad:

Moo i have the same :S
I aint even on CP... Orthos ftw. Face it MA hates me and everyone who is on my friendlist with that :D so they punish you all :yay:

Moo i have the same :S
I aint even on CP... Orthos ftw. Face it MA hates me and everyone who is on my friendlist with that :D so they punish you all :yay:

lol then how did I get into this mess? i dont even know you :p

lol true

Some people got in and others cant

1st it was the oatch itself...so if we give it some time MA should get it all worked out.

Baby Steps MindArk; Baby Steps.

Well the support guys suprised me and already solved my case and moved my avatar...but unfortunately that didnt help either, still not able to log in :mad:

Well that sucks, sorry it didn't work.

Having the same issue, get stuck on Authorizing.
Sent a support case waiting to see what happens.

New problem though

Suggestions?

I had this exact same problem, i fixed it by deleting my entropia file and redownloading the whole thing.

baaah i have the same thing...:mad:

Happend to me several times BEFORE this VU,allways helped me to log in from another pc and move my cheap ass to another server (next tp for example)
last time this shown up i hadnt next pc aviable so i contacted support ,they moved my avatar to another teleporter,since then everything is fine with me.

so did anyone get this fixed yet?

doesn't work :X

Back