Search results

1. H

Selling: AUCTION: Protector of the Empire Set

Protector of the Empire Armor (Male) Unlimited, Full Set & TT Info http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Protector_of_the_Empire Starting Bid: TT + 65.000 PED Current Bid: ----------- Buyout: TT + 90.000 PED Auction Rules: Bids have to be posted in to this thread...
  2. H

Selling: UL Items: POE Armor, Emik X5, ML-35, R150, Dante, Skills, Blueprints & more...

Hi Guys, since I dont have the time to play anymore, I decided to sell out all my Gear and Skills. This is not an Auction. Just drop me a PM with your quote and I will get in touch with you. I accept only PEDs, Land Areas and DNA, so please dont send me any other Item trade offers...
  3. H

EU Survey - Please participate

Got what i need... TY very much to everybody who participated!
  4. H

Selling: Assassin R150 (Hens 2x ATH Gun)

Hi Guys, im selling my "golden gun" that brought me ATH #1 and ATH #61 in the past 6 weeks. Ive just switched to a X5, so I dont need this gun anymore. As you can see here, the Assassin is one of the most economical guns for a midlevel Hunter. This gun had a great history in EU... First of...
  5. H

Selling: Assassin R150 Unlimited (THE 2x ATH GUN)

Hi Guys, im selling my "golden gun" that brought me ATH #1 and ATH #61 in the past 6 weeks. Normally I would never sell this great gun, but its no longer matching with my other gears, so i decided to get a better one now. Ive got the R150 about 3 months ago. Since then I was able to hunt with...
  6. H

Buying: X5 Unlimited

Hi Guys, im looking for a X5 Unlimited. Im paying the same mu like it was in the latest trades of that gun. Cheers Hen
  7. H

Buying: Shadow or poe armor set

Hi, im want to buy one of these male Armor Sets. Best offer wins :) Cheers Hen
  8. H

ATH #1 - The Firm

We did it :) This is the Screen of my share: May my Socmate will post another one.
  9. H

Buying: Shadow male

Hi, im looking for a full shadow armor set. Offers pls via PM..
  10. H

Buying: Handgun Skills

Hi, im looking for a huge amount of Handgun Skills. Please send offers via IM. Cheers Hen
  11. H

Selling: DOA Loudmouth SGA Edition

Hi, im selling a DOA Loudmouth SGA Edition. More Details here SB TT + 13.500 PED BO TT + 18.000 PED Current Bid: SOLD Items I am looking for: POE or Shadow Armor Set Skill Implants: Coolness, Courage
  12. H

THE FIRM - Join a Soc made by virtual World Entrepreneur`s

THE FIRM is a quite new Society founded in December 2009 by the Virtual World Entrepreneur Hendrik Schroeder (HENMATIONS/ DIGITAL EDGE/ Secondlife/ IMVU/ FRENZOO/ BLUE MARS etc.). We are a Soc with 25 active low to medium skilled members from lvl 5 to 70. Everybody who want to have some fun...
  13. H

Buying: Assassin R150

Im looking for a Assassin R150 UL. Please send me your offer via PM.
  14. H

Selling: Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe Details: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=230 100% TT SB 5.000PED Please send me your bids via PM.
  15. H

Buying: Buying skills today

Hi, today i am buying the following skills: BLP Weaponry Technology Rifle Marksmanship Weapons Handling Aim Anatomy Ranged Damage Assessment Wounding Please send me your offer only via PM. Cheers Hendrik
  16. H

Buying: Buyin Skills for a fair Price!

Im looking to buy all kind of Skill Implants and whole saleouts of Skills. I am not a reseller, so i can pay you a fair price. Just drop me a message and I get in touch with you.
Back