Search results

1. N

Buying: Adjusted A&P Series Hero

As topic dictates, offtopic discussion is kindly discouraged. Feel free to Pm me.
  2. N

Two rather nice Ambulimaxes

Having a nostalgia fueled night. Thought while reminiscing too remind all you young'uns of the humble beginings this universe had (though still quite some time from genesis), a memory from a simpler time, perhaps a better time aswell :)
  3. N

Two rather nice Ambulimaxes

Det gjorde han, det var tider det.
  4. N

Selling: Mod Tegretov Tr6, Eon F

Blimp !
  5. N

Tegretov TR6 Modified

I can assure you he hasn't sold it yet.. Though he's intending to sell it soon.
  6. N

Miss miss miss

Not that I am online hunting much anymore, but when I do I seem to have clusters of three misses in a row at an alarmingly frequent rate.
  7. N

Petition for Feature Freeze

I think it's a good idea and I think taking some time to really focus on not just squashing bugs but also general polish and improvments on the whole experience for the end-user(us) would be mutually beneficial, and as we all know happy customers is good for business. Visual I've seen the...
  8. N

Selling: Tier:3 Jungle Stalker

Yea, I'm gonna miss this gun. I've owned Doa's, Adj V1's, Mod Starkhov, Ml-35, MkVME etc and had access to or borrowed Mod Tr-6, Mod Merc, Imk.II and pretty much all noteworthy guns ingame, but this is the most enjoyable weapon I've owned mainly due to the huge damage output and range and as a...
  9. N

Gun sold for buyout. Goodluck to the new owner :)
  10. N

Bump! Thread updated with details.
  11. N

Selling this longrange powerhouse Camo Arms Jungle Stalker 148 max damage with enhancers and dante (161 with lowrider mk.II or rapstar amp) @ 115m range SB:TT+13k BO:TT+15k -SOLD FOR BUYOUT- Tier Rates: T3: 133 T4: 140 T5: 89 T6: 97 T7: 84 T8: 54 T9: 113 T10: 95 Post or PM me with your...
  12. N

Mermoth-Eleven was an inside job! Anyways lesson of today, don't ride bicycles on icy roads and...

Mermoth-Eleven was an inside job! Anyways lesson of today, don't ride bicycles on icy roads and keep a lookout for magnificient northern lights :D
  13. N

So I heard you got eaten by a Mermoth, care to comment? :D

So I heard you got eaten by a Mermoth, care to comment? :D
  14. N

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia a doctor named Niels Barton got abducted by robots untill recovered... One finger at a time, which in turned sparked the avid collector of weird items and sometimes useless items (and who happens to have a lab with a team of mad scientists devoted to DNA...
  15. N

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-sweeper v-1 T:1.9

Unfortunately I sold the gun last night shortly after I updated the thread.
  16. N

Your pm inbox is full, about to sell my gun as i write this, you ready to trade?

Your pm inbox is full, about to sell my gun as i write this, you ready to trade?
  17. N

BUMP! Found a Jungle Stalker, OP updated. This gun will serve you well against the Longtooth if the rumours about an impending migration are true ;)
  18. N

I've been able to track down atleast one (maybe two) Jungle Stalkers for sale, once I get the go-ahead on either I'll let everyone that's shown interest in the sweeper know and update the thread :)
  19. N

Buying: Jungle Stalker

Bump .
  20. N

Bump (•v•) (▀_▀)
  21. N

Bump .
  22. N

bump :yup:
  23. N

The time has come for me to sell this fine piece of weaponry. I'm asking for tt+13k PEDs - no items. (the price might be somewhat negotiable, drop me a line and we'll work something out) -SOLD- Tier rates: T2: 105 T3: 72 T4: 160 T5: 113 T6: 122 T7: 161 T8: 98 T9: 145 T10: 79 (T1:138) PM me...
Back