Tegretov TR6 Modified

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
what would be the current value of Tegretov TR6 Modified?
Who has them?

Fairly sure there is 1, owned by Jenna Star Mercury.
Might be more, unlikely though.

Yep, Only one..

2 Problems here...

1: Owner is a douche and would never sell it for a reasonable price.
2: Mindark is controlled by the one owner because his assets ingame would drastically effect their company.. So they will never release more, and risk upsetting him. (me thinks they have agreements with eachother.)

I gave up hope years and years ago for this gun. Hes had it for so many years, and MA hasnt done an event or anything to loot or win one. which leads me to beleive their is agreements.

Just another thing to add ontop of the MA shit pile.. and another reason I have in my black list about MA when im cashing out. First deposit scheduled in a couple days.

(I know this is a bit of a rant on a pricecheck forum, but this shit really bothers me as a participant...)

I always thought there were two...

Yep, Only one..

2 Problems here...

1: Owner is a douche and would never sell it for a reasonable price.
2: Mindark is controlled by the one owner because his assets ingame would drastically effect their company.. So they will never release more, and risk upsetting him. (me thinks they have agreements with eachother.)

I gave up hope years and years ago for this gun. Hes had it for so many years, and MA hasnt done an event or anything to loot or win one. which leads me to beleive their is agreements.

Just another thing to add ontop of the MA shit pile.. and another reason I have in my black list about MA when im cashing out. First deposit scheduled in a couple days.

(I know this is a bit of a rant on a pricecheck forum, but this shit really bothers me as a participant...)

Oh, how much do you want for it?

Oh, how much do you want for it?

Ha.. If your trying to be a smart ass, Their is only a couple problems.

my assets although large, would not effect MA at all, considering the loss in 1 year is more than Im even withdrawling..

I'm a dick, not a douche ;)

Id at least rent the gun out and share it with many people if I had it.

There are Two out there, its stats are a bit better than mod starkov so its value should be somewhere around 80k but due to its rarity and the fact the actual owners probaly dont want to sell it, it will go for way more if at all...

Dont even think about it!
The only reason Im looking into this, is to beat you! :sniper:

Hah, Bring it on bro!

p.s lets do another beacon today, to make up for the 130 ped loss on the last one. maybe you can pay for my ammo and decay this time :D

Back