Search results

1. B

Derrels Big Newb Guide

Guide Looks "Ok" on the new Forum I took a bit of a break from Entropia, but the guide looks ok on the new forum. Eh anyway, any comments or feedback is still appreciated.
  2. B

Search for the Holy Grail!

Fishface I nominate Fishface for his outstanding help in the community. From hosting events, giving away prizes, etc. Hes always been at the swamp camp helping everyone out and deffinately deserves recognition.
  3. B

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Ello Im back!.......................
  4. B

Derrels Big Newb Guide

(: Refreshing bump. You can check out this guide on my blog. The link is in my sig.
  5. B

Moving to Blogspot

I feel that the forurm isnt the best place to have my guide, so im going to transfer it over to blogspot. After its tranfered, ill be posting new things again. I havent posted in a while since I took a break from entropia, but Im going to get everything back on track. You can visit the new site...
  6. B

AHR presents: Vehicle races for non-car owners

Thanks Thanks for an amazing event. I gotta give some serious rep for putting on that event. Thanks to RavenJade for judging and to all the people who donated cars! :D
  7. B

Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

Out of cars for today. Ze end!
  8. B

Eos.............
  9. B

Im hearing minopolis now
  10. B

Just got word shes at fort zeus
  11. B

Vehicles Giveaway

Think of it this way Either you spend hours with lag getting it now or your spend months looting it later.:D
  12. B

Word Association Version 2.0

Hmmmmmmmm Smile...................
  13. B

How much will it cost to travel to the other (new) planets?

Nothing It will cost nothing, because people may have just made an entropia account to play on another planet. It will probably just allow you to log on in a different section of the client.
  14. B

Next Island Beta

Um Im not sure its too late. Go head and find the next island website in google and register for the Beta (:
  15. B

Info: Newbie Help Center.

Thanks I love hosting events. Ive learned how to set them up so far and they seem to be working well. I know exactly how to make them now. If you need me to set one up just ask and thanks for keeping me in mind :)
  16. B

Entropia Market @ Atlas Haven

Hmm I like it How bout we have a nice street fair at Billys to! We could use the ships as booths. No? Lets get some nice comunity stuff up.
  17. B

Next Island Beta

That is the quote of the day! Rep for you
  18. B

Next Island Beta

Well Theyve been doing that for a while. So many within 3-5 weeks. They probably had some error somewhere that they wanted to fix.
  19. B

Dismal Palace?

Hmm Buz maybe you should work on more promotions and events? How bout a promotions manager. I would do it :D.
  20. B

Map of ROCKTROPIA

Great I found this yesterday while browsing. Great find. I also got an email saying the next island beta release is in 5 weeks :yay:
  21. B

Next Island Beta

:beerchug:Next Island Release:woot: I have amount of time before the Next Island Beta. It is said to be released in about 5 weeks. I recieved an email from Next Island support who answered a question about the game, but also confirmed the 5 week release. I hope it can be trusted. There seems...
  22. B

Info: Newbie Help Center.

Cool If you want any event set up I can help you with it. Ill actually set everything up for you. I dont really charge fees, just the ticket price if its a formal event, or we could work something out. I also want to help you with this Soc, maybe youl teach me a few things :D. Well anyway even...
  23. B

Derrels Big Newb Guide

Well This needs a bump badly. I havent paid atention to it in a while.
  24. B

Info: it seems vehicles are comming soon

Well As long as the gas prices dont have to do with the ones in RL, ill be fine. :D and if were paying for gas I want to be able to run over things.
  25. B

100 PED to whoever gets me playing EU again! Losing all hope...

Ok Some examples for torent dowloaders are U torent and bit torrent. Here all also link the torrent dowload. You can find the torent downloaders by using google.
Back