Search results

1. R

Be fair, buy Sweat for a good price

An other possibility is that there is a limit of sweat you can get per day, but I guess this would result in multi-accounts. Well, maybe one should simply suggest new players to run (walk ;)) for fruits. Not sure, if this allows you to make more money, but you could search for TPs while doing...
  2. R

An other fine idea! (to others) Some people don't seem to get what I want. I don't want to make the newbies rich. I want an economy which is able to grow and therefore one has to attract new players. I mean it is common sense, that you don't blindly deposit without trying to hunt, mine or...
  3. R

Well, of course I can't force anyone to buy sweat for a higher price, that's why I am reasoning about it. As for "they are getting stuff for free". That's complete nonsense, because they are sweating and that's a job the buyer pays for, else you wouldn't buy it and sweat for yourself. About...
  4. R

I think some people didn't understand that I am writing this as a sweat BUYER. I AM buying sweat for 5PED (sometimes more). The reason for doing this has been described in the first post. I want to allow new players to try out the game. Seriously, you give away much more money for weapons...
  5. R

Hello, first of all I know without MF there is not a lot demand. On the other hand sweating is the way for newbies to learn more about the game and get hooked to it. Most people, even depositors start out sweating. It allows payers to get some money so they can buy a weapon or some mining...
  6. R

Question: When will MindForce be back ?

They said spring? So it should be here soon. I already have acquired tons of mind essence and even bought a chip, because I guess it will be way more expensive when it is here. So anyone got some rumours on when it is out? I finally want to make use of all the Concentration and Psyche I got...
  7. R

Extended Guides: Kill 1000 Noobs (Yes this includes you Ubahs also)

The event was a lot of fun and I would have needed only 10 more deads :D Just for information: The ranking is correct. Yesterday I also created a small program, which also shows various other relations as well as various other stats. Pretty much everything that came to my mind. Maybe I'll...
  8. R

What would happen if we knew the Entropia system?

Just two quick notes here: It is possible to create a private server. You "just" have to go arund the encryption of the traffic. This can either be done by attacking it or by removing the it (for example by using a hex editor). There is no need for a code leak. The Ultima Online server...
  9. R

Exploring Eudoria

Another entry Hi, can I still join? Full name: Athaba reez Blackcry Click to enlarge
  10. My Sweating Skill And Agi

My Sweating Skill And Agi

11. R

Question: EU on Linux/BSD

While you are right for most I want to make a small addition. Wine is not an emulator in the common sense. It does not really emulate things, instead it is better described as a translator, which translates the windows calls into something that other operating systems/kernels (Linux, BSD, ...)...
  12. R

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Hi, nice program! I have a small feature request :) Could you use something like XML as format to store things like the type, notes, etc? Either as an additional export function or instead of .loc. This would make it easier to convert and import own data.
Back