Search results

1. D

Achievement: Two months of hard work

Hello! after two months of hunting ive got this like 15 minutes ago :) Click to enlarge it is not big achievement i know,but at least something that kept me going :) lets see what now :)
  2. D

EU down?

hello is eu down for anyone else or it is my fault somewhere? i came to PA mall and crashed,cant log in and cannot acess website aswell.thanks :) was working fine untill now. Apparently im not alone afaik now. Any weather report from amsterdam? :)
  3. D

We want to know at least 24 or more hours in front when VU is gonna be deployed!

Hey, im feeling sick of this shit when you are in middle of hunt or chatting with friends or whatever you like most,and server is going down in 10 minutes. appear ;) why doesnt you notify us in front MA? why just not add it to client loader, to the first page with BIG UGLY RED LETTERS TO...
  4. D

Help: im getting this since new VU.

And i even redownloaded full eu instalation.... :confused: i reinstalled my windows two days ago or so,even before that it was going good. Click to enlarge anyone having same problem? i cant even get myself into clientloader or whatever. yeah professional work once again MA,untill ur sucky...
  5. D

Achievement: Rda

After 1-2k ped turned over from lvl 17 to 18 it finally came :) Click to enlarge next stop : Serendipity :)
  6. D

Selling: Shopkeeper pad

Hey,looted this,its for sale,PM me your offers,i need sell it asap :) but that doesnt means ill sell it lot under markup or whatever. im looking for around 2500 ped for it.
  7. D

Uber: Another day,another small global.Allo this time:)

Hello :) Got this one while ago :) Click to enlarge was suffering about 1k loss after my jag thigh came,and today got this one :) anyone interested in it PM me with offer ,thanks
  8. D

Uber: Small esto global :)

Small 100 ped global turned out to be my first hunting uber loot :) Click to enlarge P.s: They are for sale,if youre interested,PM me :) Big thanks belongs to my socmate blastoise :)
  9. D

Could not locate chat.log - make sure it exist...

Hello i am getting this weird message from entropiatracker client even that file exist and path in client is correct. any suggestions? thanks :) It allways happens like five mins after logging globals so far. runs great and then it crash with this message.
  10. D

Selling: Knowledge

Hello! I have for sale Blueprint compresion skill with tt: 12.48 (weekly MU 4650%) And attachment Technology skill with tt: 16.61 (weekly MU 6220%) PM me or write in topic with your offers Trades accepted :)
Back