Help: im getting this since new VU.

Deando

Provider
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Deando
And i even redownloaded full eu instalation.... :confused:
i reinstalled my windows two days ago or so,even before that it was going good.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

anyone having same problem? i cant even get myself into clientloader or whatever.

yeah professional work once again MA,untill ur sucky VU ,i was doing fine...

.!..

p.s: if i wont get it working within 24 hours im leaving back to eve, im sick of this shit. sent supportcase aswell.

thanks for all help in advance!

Just try like 6x more. Worked 4 me in the end. For the record i live in Europa. They did have a problem with Europa.

Just try like 6x more. Worked 4 me in the end. For the record i live in Europa. They did have a problem with Europa.

i live in europa aswell,i tried clicking like 1 thousand times and nothing.but ill try again. thanks mate and + rep for trying

putting autoclicker on try again button with 10 clicks per second... will be afk for like 10 mins.

back to keyboard 10 min autoclicking and nothing

im having same issue no idea how to get out of this

Ronny,did you sent supportcase?

i get avatar internal error, contact support :(

not yet im writing thou

ok i got my first respond within five mins from them ,not helpful tho :) but at least they tried :)

anyway anyone feel free to post at least funny pic or video while me and ronny are waiting,id appreciate to short my time waiting somehow :) thanks

I was hunting, then everything locked up. Cant get back in "internal ava problem".

can i has entropia? pretty please? ....

tick
tick
tick
tick... time is running...

Hi there;

I never have any problem with any vu since I do all patches manually.

Download the patches into Entropia folder (where you see version.txt) and run them one by one.

We have two patches today and many got problem downloading at first.

Here is the link you should watch for; I normally update as soon as new vu available as long as I am still here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/181321-latest-vu-installation-files-here.html

ps: make sure your first full installation isn't broken; normally causes by corrupted download and check out this as well https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...pair-any-vu-without-full-re-installation.html

cheer;

dandy

Internal Error here too - grrrrr annoying.

mate this is not working for me once again :( i downloaded patch,placed it as you said me, and voilá.... Software not found ...reinstalling entropia universe might help... what the hell? i was travelling a lot to get faster connection than 256 kbps crap and UNINSTALLED and INSTALLED EU once again,from nothing... this is clear instalation and it doesnt work anyway... feeling sick of it

after several reinstalations of my windows i made it work finally.

This stuff is appearing once again, F*cking hell everytime ill be reinstalling my OS because incopetents?!

This stuff is appearing once again, F*cking hell everytime ill be reinstalling my OS because incopetents?!

I get this all the time too...haven't been able to log for about a week now...saved me some money I suppose :/

Just go play EvE for some days and come back :silly2:

Mari*.*
:kos:

if i will be supposed to reinstall my OS once again i will come back to eve for good :)
and will log only to eu to sell my assets

.!..

Back