Search results

1. S

The Trail to the East

Hello all. I have been unable to complete this mission. I've tried running into Orthos West, as well as tping in and out from there. It's not updating on my missions list. I've tried going back to talk to the mission broker at Swamp Camp but nothing happens when I click on him. Anyone else...
  2. S

Blank area in NE part of Amethera

Hi all. Didn't find any threads related to this, so I was wondering what MA/FPC had in mind for the blank area on the northeast part of Amethera (North of TI). The land seems to abruptly end on the edges and thought maybe they were planning on adding more land or why there is a big square...
  3. S

Achievement: Serendipity!

Well, I started this avatar on April 15th, 2010 and 4 1/2 months later I've managed to unlock Serendipity! :yay: I've done a bit of mining and crafting, but hunting is my favorite so far, even tho it's not profitable at all! Highest hunting loot was a 253ped Foul young so far. Hope there's some...
  4. S

Longtooth vs. Opalo!

Was on a 12-man opalo/cb5 team hunting some atrox at ithica and someone suggested we try some Longtooth. Since there was a spawn right there, we decided what the heck! Took quite a bit, but we did manage to bring down 1 right after another! Was definately some all around fun! -Seth
  5. S

My first crafting HOF

Well, I was wanting to try to get my skill up for crafting weapons eventually and had some materials and thought I'd craft some ore amp 101 lights just to see if I could actually craft one. Well, after running out of bombs but still had some materials left, I went and bought a few more bombs...
  6. S

So if there is no such thing as veins...

I've been reading alot of logs and mining theories and whatnot and I found myself wondering if anyone has tested the vein theory extensively. If there really is no such thing as a vein, then technically if you dropped 100 bombs in the exact same spot, wouldn't you get more than 1 claim appear...
  7. S

HoF: Seth's first HOF!

Woot! I am so happy now. I got my first HOF and it was from mining of all things! I really don't mine a whole lot, maybe once or twice a week I'll go out with 100 bombs/100 probes. I was extremely low on ped as I had tried crafting and lost alot! This definately makes up for that! Here's to many...
  8. S

Question: Eco setup for Foul/Merp

Hi all, I may be getting close to being able to do these 2 missions and was wondering what the most economical armor/weapon setup would be for each mob. Foul Armor? Weapon? with what amp? or just go w/o amp? Merp Armor? Weapon? with what amp? or just go w/o amp? Thank you for any information...
  9. S

Weapon Economy Enhancers

Just a question about what the exact details of using these do? For like an opalo, how would using an economy enhancer I affect it? Is there any detailed list of what these do? Thank you! -Seth
  10. S

Swamp Camp

Well after grabbing a couple of the tp's I hadn't known about, I've gotten 82 now! I'll be at swamp camp now for the next few weeks! Cya there!
  11. S

Question: Evading mobs

Seeing all the information about evade, I've yet to see any info on what skill level is needed for evading certain mobs. Like, how much evade is needed to evade daikiba 90% of the time or more, or exarosaur, or combibos, on up to atrox and above? As I've heard of players hunting atrox naked...
  12. S

Finished!

:yay: I finally made it to all the teleporters on both continents. I'm so excited. Now I can go sweat at swamp camp!
  13. S

Rei's Defense

2 more to go! Rei's Defense than on to AOL15.
  14. S

Sakura City

Currently at Nate Valley, heading for Sakura City.
  15. S

Memorial Island

On to Memorial Island from Oyster Isle. Then will grab Myrene and Akmuul Islands after that.
  16. S

Omegaton West Habitat

Moving on from Nea's to Omegaton West, than on to Cayuze and Oyster Isle. Should be interesting!
  17. S

Nea's Place

Woot! I finally made it to Nea's Place. Gonna be heading for Omegaton West Habitat shortly!
  18. S

Silver Ridge

Currently heading from AOL01 tp to Silver Ridge, then on to Nea's and Omegaton West Habitat.
  19. S

Back at Miwak

Heading back to Miwak to head south and get the tp on AOL06 then west to Silver Ridge.
  20. S

Shinook River

Currently at Timbesha heading for Shinook River than on to Ahh..The Estophyls, Atami's Paradise, Saba Camp, and Segna Forest. Should be quite a challenge!
  21. S

You may not move.

I seem to be having this issue alot lately, mostly after going thru a teleporter or upon revival. I have to log out and back in in order to be able to move again. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks! -Seth
  22. S

Wolverine Hope

Found Wolverine Hope, moving on to Miwak.
  23. S

Solfais Crater

Due to the abundance of Atrax by Z's Little Farm, I had to port back to Shinook Jungle. Am currently at Solfais Crater heading for Oshiri Hearts than on to New Switzerland.
  24. S

New Switzerland

Making the long trek from Z's to New Switzerland, most likely by way of the western coastline.
  25. S

Z's Little Farm

Currently heading north from Shinook Jungle to Z's Little Farm tp.
Back