Search results

1. S

Robot spaceships over Jason centre!

and soon beacon :yay:
  2. S

Combat Sense

2 years and a few months later, after thousands of dead mobs... 99% natural skilling. some other stats: - 151hp - 75 agility - 130926 total skill points Come on MA is about time for my first uberloot, don´t u think? :yup:
  3. S

Bronze mission completed, WTF with the reward!

when I get my reward increased from 641 to 2009 melee combat. Is that 30tt? :scratch2: is wrong the info on the forums? or is a bug :eyecrazy: was expecting more, I'm disappointed :( about loot nothing special during the Bronze :coffee: ops! I forgot specify ARGONAUT BRONZE :)
  4. S

my passenger was left behind

making the transition to space, my passenger had not downloaded the dynamic content for the space, he was expelled from the VTOL falling from 1000 meters to calypso while I end up in space without the person who had to take :jawdrop: now I have to go down and back up :mad:
  5. S

Space thruster light (L) where it came from?

I see no BP or Item discovery, 10 pec max tt :scratch2: looks like a gift or mission reward (for the low tt) any ideas? :confused:
  6. S

Motherships: L, UL or both? :confused:

On the one hand I can read this: on the other hand I can see this: I'm very confused :scratch2:
  7. S

The bright star to the left of logo

Visiting entropiauniverse.com I noticed the little flashing star to the left of logo. Do not know if anyone noticed, if not click on it :laugh:
  8. S

Are you ready to fight the Oratan?

:handgun::handgun::handgun::handgun: :rocket::rocket::rocket:
  9. S

Club Hell (My Trip)

I've seen a lot of pictures of Hell in the forum so far, but no clip´s. Here is mine :vampire: Nice place!
  10. S

PVP3 for new land grab system

No radar working, anti-toxic shot for enter and fight, ammo in loot when kill someone... what do you think?
  11. S

Pitbull under attack @ Oil Rig

Heavy armored monster, was fun :cool:
Back