my passenger was left behind

Sheina

Provider
Society
Free... just free :)
Sheina Lee Silva
making the transition to space, my passenger had not downloaded the dynamic content for the space, he was expelled from the VTOL falling from 1000 meters to calypso while I end up in space without the person who had to take :jawdrop:

now I have to go down and back up :mad:

making the transition to space, my passenger had not downloaded the dynamic content for the space, he was expelled from the VTOL falling from 1000 meters to calypso while I end up in space without the person who had to take :jawdrop:

now I have to go down and back up :mad:

Yep.

You didn't ask him first ?

Or notice the warning that you get that your passenger hasnt downloaded space, and that if you continue he will be removed from your vehicle ?

I mean, its not like the game doesnt tell you about it. :scratch2:

my fault then I miss the warning :banghead:

When you get the warning message, all you need to do is refuse to go to space (clik the correct button!), drop back down a few metres while you wait for the passenger's download to finish, then go back up and try again.

Vaya por Dios.

Yesterday when i was for enter space i see a little screen say me "download complete". I think was for me. Perhaps some day i see a warning for my passenger.

Sorry, Sheina.

yea I don´t notice that the message was a warning :laugh:

I have no idea about the download thing until today :duh:

McCormick totally called this 2-3 years ago..

This same situation happened to me as well on my first trip up, I also didn’t see the warning and down my passenger went I laughed for about 5 mins at the picture of him falling:laugh:. He fell for such a long time that we actually had a small conversation about it.
Please download space before trying to get a ride somewhere, also make sure the planet you are going to is also downloaded otherwise you will die in space instead of falling.

how I download a planet if cant see it in the map now :scratch2:

I guess when I'm closer

Open your map to medium or large size.

Use the drop down list in the top right corner.

It will show you which locations are downloaded, and which are not.

I only have: Asteroid CND, Asteroid & space on that list (Im on foma atm)

In calypso I have only calypso & space map on the list.

maps of the planets disappeared in the last update, I can see their maps when I'm in them not from another locations

ahh no longer matters, on the client / tools / dynamic content

thanks for the help anyway: p

McCormick totally called this 2-3 years ago..

Except in his version they in lootable while DL :tongue2: Still amazingly accurate for so long ago....

Yep.

You didn't ask him first ?

Or notice the warning that you get that your passenger hasnt downloaded space, and that if you continue he will be removed from your vehicle ?

I mean, its not like the game doesnt tell you about it. :scratch2:

There was no such warning when this occurred to me. All I got was the "Would you like to enter space?" dialogue, and was given NO notification that my passenger needed to download the space content. Now I've become accustomed to waiting until I get the prompt, then stopping the ascent and checking with passengers to see if they're getting download prompts, but there was no such notification when this occurred to me, and my passenger was also ejected out of the vehicle.

Except in his version they in lootable while DL :tongue2: Still amazingly accurate for so long ago....

McCormick is a true Prophet! (now if he could only turn that into profit :p)

Back