4. Signature

Signature

Just my signature
  5. alter12345

Lancehead/Opalo Falx Hunt

I'm in :wtg: Jorge ALTER Poco
  6. alter12345

Lancehead/Opalo Falx Hunt

Great initiative! But... Does it have to be a friday? Wouldn't more people join if it was in the weekend?
  7. alter12345

BIG Industries Quad-Wing Giveaway

Girlfriend to the rescue much? :girl: I wonder if it was 1pec hidden if the "fun" was there too. Congratulations to Big Industries and Meculus for a realy nice event and some wicked hints! Contrary to what someone said the party was great! Keep it up ;)
  8. alter12345

With one quad won by this event you had to go looking for another? Your name should be "Greedy Stevie".
  9. alter12345

I'm having a blast looking for this ticket... But i'm almost giving up! The ticket must be super hidden or the clues are poor or the "searchers" suck :P By now i must have the ticket stuck under a wheel of my car!
  10. alter12345

I gotta take my hat off to you guys, very well hidden ticket this is! Already scanned the borders of the supposed LA at least 4 times by now... New Hint is appreciated :) Nice event, keep it up guys!
  11. alter12345

Chipping out a skill

I didnt knew about 10% decay rule on the ESI. Tks for the answer.
  12. alter12345

Chipping out a skill

I dont know if this is the correct place for putting up this question, but i couldnt find anywhere more suitable. I have looked in various place and i have yet to see this question answered. I also tried the support to answer it, but, what i got was one of those scripted replies wich lack...
  13. alter12345

Selling: Paladin, Pixie, Kobold and Goblin armor parts

GOBLIN: Shin M tt+0.7 F tt+0.30, Foot M tt+0.80 Kobold: Face M tt+0.5, Gloves F tt+0.25 PIXIE: Shin M tt+0.3 F tt+0.3 PALADIN: Face M tt+0.2 F tt+0.5 PM me or find me at twins from 11:00 to 23:00 EU time.
  14. alter12345

a funny bug :)

Ahahah i remember some months ago i got stuck like that in the chair! I was at "The House of Lords and Ladies" HQ and everybody dropped by to see the event!! I think i begun a trend on the House!
  15. alter12345

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Wonder Rock - WR
  16. alter12345

Info: Party @ Club69

Ill be there!! Cause im DA PARTY ANIMAL!
  17. alter12345

The March on Troy - A new beginning

jorge ALTER poco, register me! Looking forward to it!
  18. alter12345

TP Run Marathon: Eudoria

I would like to know the TP order, as i have some tp's but not all... So probably i would join the run in the midle or something. Gratz for the initiative :)
  19. alter12345

Guess the next fragment name!

pulsar! evidentely...
  20. alter12345

Swunt Marathon, great event no tickets needed so Free!!

Thanks Sara, your society and all the people involved for this wonderfull event :) The comunity thanks you :)
Back