BIG Industries Quad-Wing Giveaway

I just dropped in yesterday as the tickets were found ...

Gz Marie, you did it! :yay:

btw: I just loved the interior of that shack! :D

New tickets out!!! and were down to the final LA ;) good luck!

New tickets out!!! and were down to the final LA ;) good luck!

You wrote tickets, not ticket. Really there are more than one tickets to be found?

You wrote tickets, not ticket. Really there are more than one tickets to be found?
Missing multiple apostrophes so, guessing it's just "ticket's" ;p

Missing multiple apostrophes so, guessing it's just "ticket's" ;p

lol correct, I don't care much for punctuation from time to time, one ticket , one... final... ticket...

*Sean Connery accent* Vershili, pleesh, one shingle ticket.:lolup:

clue? keep your eyes up...

Found it!!:yay: Was checking on top of rocks and in your hut, then decided to move along, was checking mushrooms and noticed a slight white dot. Sure enough it was the event ticket lol.
meculus_ticket.jpg

Thanks again to Meculus and BIG Industries for hosting the fun events, and creating tons of hours of fun!! :cool:

With one quad won by this event you had to go looking for another?
Your name should be "Greedy Stevie".

So the event is over, thank you Meculus for it!

May I suggest a new event, this time finding the ticket will provide a chance to sell some dung to you :D, for fertilizers. This will drive professional seekers away :D. Have 1900 dung stinking my storage + some extra on other planets, this summer with high temperatures was a mess!

PS: did not bother to raise another case with MA, it seems that picking up fruits/stones (I did not found dung since) is "fruitless", item dissapears from ground when picked up but no message or item in inventory.

Truth is I only looked for an hour I wasn't expecting to find it, I don't go searching because I'm trying to horde things, or because I'm greedy. As I said before I go searching because its fun for me.

What a shame...nothing worse that a sore loser to spoil the party:cry:

A big GZ to Stevie for finding the ticket. He has spent countless hours on other events searching with no results, so don't begrudge him.

Also a huge thanks to Meculus and Big Industries for hosting this event:yay:, even tho I came up empty-handed it was a nice challenge and I had a great time searching.

What a shame...nothing worse that a sore loser to spoil the party:cry:

A big GZ to Stevie for finding the ticket. He has spent countless hours on other events searching with no results, so don't begrudge him.

Also a huge thanks to Meculus and Big Industries for hosting this event:yay:, even tho I came up empty-handed it was a nice challenge and I had a great time searching.

Girlfriend to the rescue much? :girl:
I wonder if it was 1pec hidden if the "fun" was there too.

Congratulations to Big Industries and Meculus for a realy nice event and some wicked hints!
Contrary to what someone said the party was great! Keep it up ;)

Thanks everyone for participating, glad you all enjoyed yourselves :D I'll have some new fun stuff for you guys in the near future ;)

Congratz on another find Stevie :) tepes pm me in game I can put the dung to use so it doesnt stink up your storage any more.

In route to Caly from RT now for prize delivery!!

Cheers

Girlfriend to the rescue much? :girl:
Grow up.
I wonder if it was 1pec hidden if the "fun" was there too.

Half the fun is the reward for your efforts. Would you still be angry if I found a 1 pec reward that you were searching for? Answer is no, because who would go looking for 1 pec. And my answer to you is no, I wouldn't have fun looking for 1 pec. Why? Because its 1 pec.

If I spoiled your fun while having mine then I apologize, but such is no reason to be angry at someone who was merely participating in a FFA event, where anyone could be the winner.
Congratulations to Big Industries and Meculus for a realy nice event and some wicked hints!
Contrary to what someone said the party was great! Keep it up ;)
It was a fantastic party, thanks again Meculus.:cool:

Found it!!:yay: Was checking on top of rocks and in your hut, then decided to move along, was checking mushrooms and noticed a slight white dot. Sure enough it was the event ticket lol.
Thanks again to Meculus and BIG Industries for hosting the fun events, and creating tons of hours of fun!! :cool:

Gz Steve! Hope you have a lot of fun with your Quads as well and safe trips every time :yay:

Thanks so much Meculus, great event (and I just love the spots you chose :D)!

Back