Search results

1. S

How can mindark make you deposit more money in this game.

not how the game can made better or whatever, simple cold business. What will make you deposit.
  2. S

accused of piracy

lately im accused of piracy. I can assure you all that i never pirated. Unfortunally the name system in this game is not unique. There is a pirate around from who i know his short name is "stoned" My full name is "so stoney stoned" so i can see where its goin wrong. im shot myself at monria...
  3. S

progress bar

The new progress bar is awesome. It would even be more awesome if we could choose to show tt value left of weapon at the weapon bar. Same bar as in inventory. That would be very very usefull, especially for melee hunters. Thanks edit: maybe equipping a waepon should give the info how it is...
  4. S

suggestion for space

since the latest scam of summoning people and rob them i thought about a new space system. The old system seems to be a train wreck. Here it is. Make space huge, make transport tubes in it to all planets, travelling time 1 to 2 hours. Make it non lootable pvp and make some pvp4 areas, just...
  5. S

Selling: 10000 calypso bone samples

selling complete batch of 10,000 calypso bone samples for 700 ped. if its sold i will continue to buy bones for 6 pec each at camp icarus. Help the newbies out and me a little:) just react if youre interested, more batches to come if sold.
  6. S

supportanswer about entropiapartners, its not endorsed

On 2013-04-03 16:55:49 SUPPORT replied: Hi stoney, Thank you for contacting us. This website is not endorsed by MA or any planet partner. If you make use of this service is at your own risk. If you see other participants spamming with this messages please let us know. Kind regards, Cameron |...
  7. S

Anyone noticed the nerf?

funnie, the avatar system is speach of the day, but noone seems to see the huge mob skilling nerf. Lots of low mobs levels are down, thats not rebalancing. Thats nerfing. And i can understand a bit that real skillmobs got nerfed, but a foul young from 5 to 4? btw, i guess healthpoints are...
Back