Search results

1. Corto

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Have nice Holidays Hugh :) Corto
  2. Corto

I have climbeb there too... after you Bob, as I can see. ;)
  3. Corto

Well done Spongey Bob !!! Always a good idea to climb ;) Corto
  4. Corto

... and everybody run there. ;)
  5. Corto

Question: Have you ever competed in my Events ?

Voted... yes of course ;) How many times did I participate ?... hmm... quite a few now. :D And I still like walking around new areas to look after it. Corto
  6. Corto

Hi everybody :) Yes the zone ist vast, but the limits are well defined by the shores, and that's a good point to me. I prefer it this way than the previous rectangular areas. I don't know if I'll find the ticket today (I didn't yesterday :() but i'll walk around. At least I should find some...
  7. Corto

A new place - GREAT !!! I'll have a look this afternoon. Good luck all ;) Corto
  8. Corto

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

I vote all sites... except the broken one... and have started to give +rep ;) Corto :yay:
  9. Corto

HoF: Nice Trox :)

Gratz Hugh !!! I wish I could have one like this on day, but snables are a bit stingy these days... :D Corto
  10. Corto

Question: Do you miss sitting and lying positions?

As I arrived after vu10 release, I've never tested sitting and lying on the ground... And I really would like !!! This make nice souvenir pictures during soc annual meetings ;) I vote YES !!! Corto
  11. Corto

Gratz Spongey Bob :yay: You were fast... :eek: Corto PS : +1rep to the winner
  12. Cortoticket3

Cortoticket3

13. Cortoticket2

Cortoticket2

14. Corto

lol... unfortunately no... :broke: I was just thinking at the old days while healing myself at the revival point, after having been deadly attacked by a furious and incidious Allophyl in the mountains, while walking down to the valley. ... later ... maybe ... ;) Corto
  15. Corto

hello Hugh, Nice place, I walked around a little bit and it sounds a bit uneasy... hope to be wrong of course... Maybe it is hidden just there... By the way... The first time I found the Lost Ticket, it was a Jurra Plateau, on top of the mountains. So now I always suppose that it is hidden in...
  16. Cortoticket1

Cortoticket1

17. Corto

Well Done Angel :yay: It was not easy with the troxes around... and all the green dots also in your radar. I was one of them ;) Corto PS : +1rep
  18. Corto

Gratz Wolvie :yay: Corto PS : +1rep ;)
  19. Corto

Hi all I just come back from one week of holidays. Gratz TecnOMaguS ! Another ticket found :yay: I'll try to have a quick look tonight to help you Hugh and good luck to all for finding it ;) Corto
  20. Corto

Gratz SaintP :yay: It's nice to see new players coming to help Hugh finding his ticket !!! You'll see that you will not be able to miss next events... by the way I can't, and I know some other players that cannot either... Corto PS : +1rep for the winner... as usual ;)
  21. Corto

Am I alone to look after the ticket this afternoon ??? I don't see any green dots... :( BUMP ! Come on people !... or Hugh won't have his ticket back... Corto
  22. Corto

Red Room Review

Gratz Kedar !!! Corto
  23. Corto

Free Items on NE Segna Arctic Exa's Camp once again!!!

Hi Shoti :) Great event ! I've found an ore finder and an ore extractor yesterday in the middle of the mobs. I'll be able to start mining now. But that was not so easy... Mobs density is... well... dense. And the Argos are a bit Anoying. By the way, I had fun trying to find my way in your land...
  24. Corto

So we stay in this beautiful area that Athena Spaceport is... :yay: Hugh, you said "no clue" this time... but what if all of us are looking at you like the cat in Shrek... hmmm ? :dunno: By the way, I hope that Alteid will be able to post a screen of the ticket he found yesterday... I just...
  25. Corto

Let's go to Athena Spaceport !!! :yay: I've been once and it is full of hidings !!! :wtg: Good luck everyone !!! Corto
Back