Search results

1. Crux

Question: Mining Range Enhancers

Where can I buy some Mining Range Enhancers I - VII ? They seems to be rare at auction.... Any shops selling them?
  2. Crux

Uber: Atrox Old 20k

This time I had the honor to loot a fat one :wtg:
  3. Crux

CND mining log: The unamped way...

Hi all, this is just another mining log. Nearly everybody use amps on CND, that's the reason i will give it a try without amps. My runs will start with 2500 bombs, let's see how this will turn out. :) EDIT: Sorry, forgot my equipment i will use. * OF-105 * OM-105 * TT Refiner Goals: -...
  4. Crux

Uber: 6174 ped cald tower

Tower #1 for me :yay: Here it is. Click to enlarge Finder: OF-105 Amp: none...... Thx!
  5. Crux

ATH: 34k Longtooth

3 guys said to each other... "We need to profit every day, let's get the fat Longtooth" :D After a lot of no looters came this one along. Click to enlarge 4 UL items made our day :yay: Thx FPC/MA for a fun event and thx to SoF-Family !
  6. Crux

CND mining changed?

Hi all, I just did a small run on cnd (unamped) and the hitrate was like on planet, and the average claim size is III - V ?? Mining up there is like on planet now.... :confused: Anyone else have this?
  7. Crux

Warning: Bug @ Service Station

Hi there, I just wanted to inform you that there is a big bug at a service station. If you hunt in this area and get killed you will revive at RT and instantly fall through the floor and get stucked there. Pressing T will change nothing, you fall again....relog is the same, you will be stuck in...
  8. Crux

Selling: Mastercoat (m) - black/darkblue/white

Hi, I am ready to sell my beloved mastercoat. Colors used: - Black (mainfield) - Darkblue (sidefield) - White (lines) Texture used: - Burkite (mainfield) - Burkite (sidefield) If I'm not wrong there are only 3 ingame. SB: tt+7k BO: tt+8.5k Please keep this thread "clean". Thanks...
  9. Crux

FYI: Jaguar Armor UL (price 2006)

Hi all, I just found my old notices where I wrote down what I bought in January 2006. Funny if you compare the prices now. Jag Shins: 750 peds Jag Thights: 1000 peds Jag Harness: 1300 peds Jag Helm: 2000 peds Jag Arms 2100 peds Jag Gloves: 1200 peds Starkhov AS-129: 1200 peds DOA Loudmouth...
  10. Crux

Crux's design folder (experimental)

Heya all, time to refresh my photoshop skills. In this thread I am doing a lot of experimental art. I will create a series of pics, the common line will be "Mindforce". Will update this thread from time to time with new pics. ______________________________________________ MINDFORCE HARMONY...
  11. Crux

Skills on EU website?

Heya all, I just used the search function but could not find this so don't bash me pls if there is a smiliar thread somewhere here... Just thought about that it would be nice to login on the entropiauniverse.com site and see my avatar skills in a list like the inventory. Would this be useful...
  12. Crux

Public Museum in EU?

Heya people, I was just thinking of something that could improve EU. I would love to have a public museum to hold and visit art exhibitions. For example: A building with 50 (or 100) big displays in it. If there is no current exhibition you can go there, pay a fee and rent the museum for eg...
  13. Crux

FYI: Ukash deposit is not working

Just tried to deposit via Ukash, EU website said "internal error". What now? Tried again, Ukash voucher code won't be accepted anymore. Opened support case. Anyone tried to deposit via Ukash today and got a similar error? :scratch2:
  14. Crux

Question: Armor screenshots wanted

Hi all ya, I do some custom work at the moment and would like to get some screenshots from different armors. (full avatar pic pls) If you don't mind that I use your avatar pic for custom work (I won't mention any avatar names) then feel free to post some pics in here. Requirements of...
  15. Crux

FYI: Crazy (senseless?) mining test

Hi there, I have read the thread where a player (sry, forgot the name) dropped 100 bombs on the same spot. I will re-perform the test tonight with a slight modification. Test facts: - standing at the same spot, no moving - exact every 2 mins I drop a bomb (will use my cellphone as timer) -...
  16. Crux

13k Hogglo (small ATH)

The last year ended with a blast and the new year starts with a blast :yay: I was bored of skilling on atrox, and I thought the hogglos should do it, so I formed a team. First one was a small HOF, second one a small ATH. I got a crit and was send back to revive terminal 1 mob before this...
  17. Crux

8.9k Argo & Dr. Duchev Log Part 6

First the Log Part, 15 mins later the fat argo :yay: Thx MA for this nice uber. :wtg: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. Crux

Inspired by Shackleton

After I read the thread of Shackleton I have to try this on my own :) Mission: Try to get as many skills with 200 peds as I can. ___________________________________ Start equipment: OF-211 39.53 peds ME / 01 2 peds TT refiner 2 peds Start balance: 200.00 peds Starting skills: prospecting 354...
  19. Crux

S: The powerful coat !

Ok girls & guys, I´m ready to take some serious offers on this rare and outstanding coat. Screenshot 1 (it´s about the coat, not the rest) Screenshot 2 (it´s about the coat, not the rest) It's not an auction, no time limit - I sell if offer sounds good to me. I'll decide in 1-2 weeks...
  20. Crux

PC: Powerful Coat (DB/WH/BL)

Heya, I want some opinions about the price for this coat. Please tell me what you think about the market value. Following colors needed to realize it: 20x dark blue 20x white 20x black + 1x "flat" uncolored mastercoat + 3x colorer fee for different colors Thank you all for your opinion...
  21. Crux

skills vs first global

Hello Miners, I am "new" at mining (= lower skills), got of-102 maxed out so far. I never hit a global, my best was a 30ped cooper. At what skill lvl should I expect to hit some deposits with +50 ? Thanks for your opinions, Crux
  22. Crux

Faucervix Fun with Item :)

Heya, I hunted some Faucervix on the island this weekend. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :)
  23. Crux

Atrox Team HOF 625

After a bad hunt this one came up ;) Click to enlarge
  24. Crux

New skill - BPC (with global)

A nice way to unlock it :D Click to enlarge
  25. Crux

New skill - SER

This one is from today.... Click to enlarge
Back