Warning: Bug @ Service Station

Crux

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Sham Crux Rock
Hi there,

I just wanted to inform you that there is a big bug at a service station.
If you hunt in this area and get killed you will revive at RT and instantly fall through the floor and get stucked there. Pressing T will change nothing, you fall again....relog is the same, you will be stuck in the ground again...

I tried everything. Jumping after revive, moving, running, no way to stay ON the floor.

I am stuck since 12 hours now. Support is informed.
Other players are stuck there too, I saw at least 4 other avatars.

Any ideas?

:scratch2::mad::scratch2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just use your TP chi.............oh......................sorry

srsly tho, GL getting moved or finding a way out!

Switching items doesn't help either?
I dropped a bomb in a SS when I was stuck in the floor, it bumped me ontop of the bomb which was enough to jump out before the bomb went BOOOOM! (actually, it's more like "fizzzzzPOP" lol) - don't know if this works for you, but it could be worth a try ;)

have a soc mate come and drop a plunker over the hole

dropped bombs, nothing...still "underground" ...

lol. i'll go get an L-quent board and head out that way if you need

it'll take a few minutes to get there. i'm coming from the swamp camp

thx but it's ok, need to do some things IRL first. hope support will sort this mess out asap.

well i came by the outpost, just to check it out. a tree is growing across the southern entrance to the outpost, and if i try to go past it, it rubberbands me back out. If i enter the northern entrance to it, i immediately drop through the floor and my FPS drops to 1. After a bit of playing with it, i am able to jump back up onto the floor and take about two steps and then fall back through.
I didn't make it all the way into the middle part of the auction house, because the further i went, the harder it became to jump up onto the floor. I'll play around a bit more with it before i leave, but i'm afraid there's not going to be much of a rescue possible. It will have to be up to support to either turn that revive off and let you revive somewhere else, or send you a reply telling you that they have forwarded your problem to the design department.

I wish you the best of luck, and i hope you get out soon.

(BTW, there are fewer large atrox to the north of the revive than there are in other directions, should you get out)

-fishface

well i came by the outpost, just to check it out. a tree is growing across the southern entrance to the outpost, and if i try to go past it, it rubberbands me back out. If i enter the northern entrance to it, i immediately drop through the floor and my FPS drops to 1. After a bit of playing with it, i am able to jump back up onto the floor and take about two steps and then fall back through.
I didn't make it all the way into the middle part of the auction house, because the further i went, the harder it became to jump up onto the floor. I'll play around a bit more with it before i leave, but i'm afraid there's not going to be much of a rescue possible. It will have to be up to support to either turn that revive off and let you revive somewhere else, or send you a reply telling you that they have forwarded your problem to the design department.

I wish you the best of luck, and i hope you get out soon.

(BTW, there are fewer large atrox to the north of the revive than there are in other directions, should you get out)

-fishface

Thank you for your try :)

This service station is totaly bugged, no way to escape once you hit the revive terminal. Trox would not be the problem...

Hope my request about moving my avatar to any town will not be a 3 days issue for support.

i'm in the hallway of the OP and i can see in thru the walls. there is another ava in there, and he is trying different things. one thing that was noted is that when you revive, you can move somewhat until you touch a wall. if you move around, you can jump up onto the rock.

The best try would be to get onto the rock, and then out the western exit, since the east is blocked by a tree. once in the outside hallway, you can easily jump onto the floor for 1-2 seconds at a time and make it toward the southern exit, as the passage to the northern exit is glitched.

if i see you on, i can try to drop a plunker display up under you or something.

Back