Search results

1. D

Air New Zealand Hobbit inspired Pre Flight Video

Glad you enjoy my home island :silly2: love the ad too Daisy cheers!
  2. D

Poll about team hunts - for "old" hunters only

Ahh man, good topic vedder! definantly less.. my last epic team hunt was supporting OLD BLUE DOG to be the first to do all cyclops missions (mission related lol) and yea, theres definantly usually someone in soc I can tag along with but theres a definant change overall and I feel its much much...
  3. D

Halloween Fun!

Omg is HOT! lol i aint seen a nude entropian female since the old Twin Peaks hahah nice...
  4. D

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

:eyecrazy: Mate!? <removed> I like ms9 all regards and graces to her, but this is kinda stupid.. I have to lurk around on like 5 differnt sites looking for EU related news (alot of which SHOULD reach everyone, yet only reaches a small %) Link the latest on my client loader please. We pay you...
  5. D

FYI: answers i expect from the mining dev. notes

Thanks for clearing that up, and please keep us posted on your findings.
  6. D

FYI: answers i expect from the mining dev. notes

Exploited? wtf's going on? geez I hate being out the loop these days! :confused:
  7. D

Question: Calypso "runing out" of MU loot?! MA trying to make players leave Calypso?!

if only, and yea does feel like an unjust goldrush, i dislike the current carry-on
  8. D

First sportcar :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=286287&c=5 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=286288&c=5 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=286289&c=5 Bleh thumbs didnt work but the links do! pretty snazzy..
  9. RT sports PRX series

RT sports PRX series

10. RT sports PRX series

RT sports PRX series

11. RT sports PRX series

RT sports PRX series

12. D

First sportcar :)

see the mustang pics? but in any case i dont mind it, GTA (grandtheftauto) got away with using shell designs.. I think so long as the car isnt depicted or badged as a Ford by the RT dev team, theres no need to fret over a law-suit i'm quite sure :ahh: btw i thought the OP was a photoshop when I...
  13. D

Interview with Buzz Erik (EU HELPER)

lol yes, but you can see why, the questions were related to his wallet.. perhaps the interviewer could have 'sparked' it up a tad with some questions that require more of an explanation, I would prefer to see a wall of text as im interested as to what keeps us long timers so hooked, and what...
  14. D

Discovery: Unlimited but Limited Enkidd Howler S.4 with a mission behind it.

Well done! but im unsure... So I could do get this BP for an Unl tagger just for killing 1k TideClaws??? :eyecrazy: coolio, but weird how a gun requires an armour manufac..
  15. D

Race tracks for the new cars

arrghh this is what I hate about multiple forums and all the rest.. Is this car a new design? or the same ol shit? Is there just so many discoveries no-one cares to SS and share (not aimed at OPer) love my vehicles... :)
  16. D

Video of Rocktropia Sewer Instance - level 1

very positive and very tempting! cheers
  17. D

Video of Rocktropia Sewer Instance - level 1

Thanks for the heads up, been doing afew ark lvl 5 keys solo.. had a blast and got all the boxes without stress (loot could always be better lol) I really was looking forward to trying the RT ones but I see posts like this ,and read some other guy spending around 700ped for nothing but a...
  18. D

Stop the Auction !!!.Bug in Auction Orders.

Can I has free auction moneys aswell PLEAASSSE?? lol weird game, I'm gona stay on my little break and play ARMA or something.
  19. D

Now Hiring: Friendly & Responsible Players

In New Zealand myself, Wish I could say I still had a regular play time! I can feel i'm missing out on a good thing lol I know you'll carry on to the top Narfi and sincerly hope you all the best.
  20. D

Question: Disable vehicles in lootable PvP?

Voted yes but I would love to see them back in the fight when the 'balance' is right. Ive always wanted to have lootable or competitve mech battles in EU though so dont take away my dream :D
  21. D

Is this a correct way to hunt?

feature you TigerSkin can go shove this feature, what a crock. you aint being wise, your stopping me from enjoying my experience, as well as anyone else using this (or any other exploit) to their advantage! I'm not putting money in this box till they (MA) show some iniative, like cleaning up...
  22. D

Is this a correct way to hunt?

for a long time it was server borders and then evolved to this form of 'ping pong' this is an exploit, its been hashed over like mad. You want your reasons for shit loots? Heres a part of the problem...
  23. D

Entropia Simulator (Few years old) where is it available?

I doubt MA had much of a problem with it. Was more like a wiki to test gear out on not like a 'Sim' If someone has a copy floating round im sure No-one would care if you uploaded it, so outdated etc its proberly a waste of time even doing so.. if you want nostalgia go look at pre CE pic's
  24. D

2000 horsepower @ 46kph

tractors or not lol. the stats have been stupid on all vehicles although they are well balanced for their current scenarios i suppose, obviously we would like to 'Fang' around the planets going light speed but theres obvious balancing issues as MA calls them, Hence we havent seen a Bruunhide in...
  25. D

should i kick my mentor?

IMO you should just graduate with the current person, they'll proberly only get some shoddy hunter armour and if you give them a low rating hopefully that'll discourage other newbs from getting stuck with them. When you do get your adj. pixie though, chuck some 5b's on and go nuts! you'll be...
Back