Search results

1. D

Cyclops mission, DONE!

Was a great time with the fellas in Aussie Entropians. We supported OLD BLUE DOG threw these one eyed beasts to the bitter end! lots of HOF's a load of globals and some really cool teamwork :yay: Shame it seemed the reward was destined to something maybe 'special' for Greece but alas no, just...
  2. D

Selling: Skills: FirstAid<>Diagnosis

First Aid: 2814 skill points // current MU% 3224 Diagnosis: 2451 skill points current MU% 2901 (check auc atm, nothing on that price..:confused:) I dont have ESI, though can provide collateral.. Or some other arrangement, Very hesitant sale :silly2: And any ideas on what size chips are...
  3. D

New Toy's

Looking foward to some heated PVP battles! lets hope prices are resonable this time :laugh:
  4. D

Selling: Nemesis Set Male, missing arms

Selling all 6pieces minus arms! Todays MU for this +983ped All piece are Full TT, so thats a total tt value of 192.37ped :) TIER LEVELS Helmet; 0.9 Harness; 0.4 Thighs; 0.9 Shins; 0.9 feet; 0.4 gloves; 0.6...
  5. D

Uhhhmm help?

anticipating the new VU I DL'd the torrent and sorted out the side by side crap and got as far as the login screen so everything was cool thats how it should have been left! But being me i needed it now so I DL'd the crysis demo, then i tryed to play it but it said crap about not being able to...
  6. D

My very own Society

Heya EF :) dont have to read all this if your lazy pls flick to the bottom to see my question this is just a brief history which may give some ideas.. or maybe your just bored :laugh:... I recently left my old soc, no hard feelings left behind! I just found myself getting into a game i could'nt...
  7. D

my support case about the amp situation

when i heard the news about MA doing what there doing with amps in the VU i had to send a support and share my concern.. Case 92566 History 13 Oct 2006 xxxx xxxx: why oh why MA are you nerfing the amps? i play this game for what it is and i play for free no money out of my pocket and this...
  8. D

End Of An Era!

to commemorate the end of an era with MA screwing the opalo up i would like to invite one and all (before the new VU so maybe even today or tomorrow) to come on a mass hunt (12 in each team hope we can get enough) to go take on any mob that has a decent ammount of HP and can be taken confidently...
  9. D

BluePrint sales!!

Basic Auxiliary Socket blueprint 1 0.09 PED Carried 2 Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01 PED Carried 3 Basic Power System blueprint 1 0.01 PED Carried 4 Basic Processor blueprint 1 0.01 PED Carried 5 Basic Rings blueprint 1 0.01 PED Carried 6 Basic Screws blueprint 1 0.01 PED Carried 7 Basic...
  10. D

in progress?

i snt a support case to MA about 2 days ago and they gave me a very brief reply but in the "support pending" piece where it says submitted/closed i got a "in progress" does this mean they have more to say yet? or just waiting to close :silly2: pls some help on this, cheers
  11. D

entropia helper!

hi my fellow entropians! im am a non-depositing player and have found myself emersed in this game and the ladies and getlemen of it :) today i decided to offer my services as a helper of all and anything you need done (withen my capibilities) i will assist with this means you can take me on...
Back