Uhhhmm help?

Damage Dead

Guardian
gatman
anticipating the new VU I DL'd the torrent and sorted out the side by side crap and got as far as the login screen so everything was cool thats how it should have been left! But being me i needed it now so I DL'd the crysis demo,
then i tryed to play it but it said crap about not being able to manifest :rolleyes:
I try mess round with a few things and i fear I've moved or deleted something I should'nt!!
Now when i try to login i get E:\bin32\clientloader.exe The application failed to start because the application config. is incorrect. Reinstalling may fix...
Reinstalling didnt fix :scratch2: not even RE DL'ding the hole thing :( then reinstalling several times :rolleyes: edit: Fixed now thanks guys!!
any ideas? aside from beating my head against a wall :silly2:

Last edited:
Won't run 10, won't run the crysis demo? Time for a new PC! (or at least a graphics card)

Won't run 10, won't run the crysis demo? Time for a new PC! (or at least a graphics card)

Well yea an updated graphics card would be nice but im pretty confident about low settings and running it, i just think there is a hicup with something else on the crysis demo, I would however love to know what i've dont to my EU file? as im going to have to give my account to someone to look after if i can't login myself

yup that what i did

you need this file vcredist_x86.exe

i still cant get past avatar creation cause im all black

but working on it

What are your computer specs? That would be very helpful info in trying to help you.

What are your computer specs? That would be very helpful info in trying to help you.

system
Windows xp Home Ed.
version 2002
SP3
AMD Phenom 8650
Tripple core
2.31gHz 1.75 gb of Ram

sorry i lie about not being able to use crysis just tried the deom again and works!! must have updated on last shut down,

Back