Search results

1. lyosha

A quick explanation of EU's mechanics and MA's tactics

I just watched this episode last night. Had me cracking up to see how close they got it. The Mechanics behind EU Bonus: Part1 Part2 Part3 What do you guys think? :rolleyes:
  2. lyosha

Selling: Adj. Resto / Adj. Nem / Vehicles / Skills / Everything

LVL 61 BLP/Laser/40 Evade/Etc. = all skills for sale, you bring ESI. Adj. Resto - SB +4.8K Adj. Nem - SB TT +1.7k Ton of other small stuff, will let it go in bulk - vehicles/bps/pets/other junk.
  3. lyosha

Pc: Lvl 1 rabbiger pet

PC: LVL 1 RABBIGER PET? Thanks!
  4. lyosha

Selling: Rabbiger Pet (14% ACCEL BUFF)

Selling my L.2 Rabbiger Pet. There are two buffs you can get from it: Regeneration: Strength: 15% Energy/hr: 36.00 Level: 6 Cost to unlock: 3.00 PED + 30 Essence + 0 Rare Essence Acceleration: Strength: 14% Energy/hr: 40.00 Level: 22 Cost to unlock: 25.00 PED + 150 Essence + 2 Rare Essence...
  5. lyosha

newbie tops off great run =)

So, I had a pretty great run on Sunday with the team name "Morning drinking = HOF". It was great looting all day with 25+ swirlies, but that stuff happens from time to time when you hunt these level mobs and that's not what this post is about, this post is about how my newbie disciple put the...
  6. lyosha

Selling: Adjusted Nemesis (M)

Selling Adj. Nemesis (M) full set. (Not selling individually) All parts are at .9 tier. SB: TT +1.6k
  7. lyosha

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Evil

Selling my Fi/Ra/Co evil http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Fi%2FRa%2FCo_Evil SB +600 TT
  8. lyosha

Querying the entropialife database from outside sources?

Is there any way to query the entropialife database outside of using the website? I’d like to be able to show globals, hunting stats, etc on my stream overlay.
  9. lyosha

Question: Looter Professions - Thoughts?

Lets talk about Looter Professions. I've only had one evening with it, and I hunted on Ark. Not much of a test sample, but it's a start. Day1: Looter levels: 17 animal, 16 mutant, 12 robot. Mobs tried: Scoria, Teladon, Mutated Riptor, miner bots in underground (forgot the name), mutated...
  10. lyosha

Info: Twitch Stream: Hunting and Pirating

Hey guys, I've been streaming EU for a few months now and am having lots of fun! Come check out my stream sometimes and hang out. =) Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/kenshinhitokiri Schedule: No concrete schedule, but I'm usually streaming starting 7pm-10:30pm PST (2:00am - 5:30am GMT) M-F...
  11. lyosha

Warp mine in action

Wasn’t sure where to post... https://youtu.be/4DNNB__tHm4 Warp mine in action, caught in 1440p/60fps/max gfx
  12. lyosha

1k PED on newbie argos with Opallos =D

Was hunting Feffox and saw a post in Rookie about an argo Oppalo team forming, I have not done an Argo team since I was like lvl 10 so I decided to join for the hell of it, within 10 minutes this happened: https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedInnocentSalmonCmonBruh About 30sec before the HoF my...
  13. lyosha

Help out a returning player? =)

Hi, I've been on/off for a while, my last login was sometime last spring. I logged in yesterday and MA decided to give me a nice 3k welcome back gift, now what to do with it? I'm lvl 55ish, close to 40 evade i think. Wearing gemlin +5b, and I like to use lvl 45-55 BLP guns with my fi/ra/co...
  14. lyosha

Uber: Nice welcome back gift.

I've been out since June or July... something like that. I had a friend come over to check out the new mining box I built this weekend, and we started talking about our old days in Entropia, so I got the itch to play and logged in. I log in on Saturday night, and get the ban hammer within...
  15. lyosha

How To: Play EU on your phone!

Earlier I saw a post from Norian in the uberloot subforum, his Uber was great and all, but the best part of his post was him saying that he was playing the game on an iPad. So I researched a little, and talked to Norian in game... and this is how I am playing EU on my iPhone, on the train to...
  16. lyosha

Thinking about trying this game again, how is the current state?

Was watching SAO2 last night and it got me wanting to play EU again, I've been away for about a year now, has anything changed? Looked over the HOF forums and am barely seeing any good posts this month, I remember it being flooded with posts daily... Is EU in bad shape? how are returns? What...
  17. lyosha

another RCE?

A while ago somebody posted a link to a different RCE that was pretty cool but then got banned... could somebody that knows about this RCE please PM me a link? thanks.
  18. lyosha

Fed up! Cashing out!!!

i spent 6 ped hunting snablesnot and only looted 2 ped back... thats it. i quit, im cashing out my opalo and my pixie. :mad: How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real.:wise:
  19. lyosha

anybody know what this is?

looted it on monria... anybody know what it is? what its for?
  20. lyosha

cultist skull from monria

looted this on monria... pc any1?
  21. lyosha

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor1 #13 S

22. lyosha

Question: Any other Longtooth hunters having problems with these two?

Normally don't post threads like this, but these two kind of went to far and I've been wondering if others are being harassed by them. I'm not going to list the full names because of rules. partial is something like: TheAse and Barbi... They always steal mobs that are on me if they are in the...
  23. lyosha

Achievement: 2013 migration... 0 deposits =)

Seeing how unlucky people are with migration... this seems like an achievement... So... I've been out of the game for a few months, my buddy called me and told me Migration is going on, since migration is my fav. EU event I decided to log in. Logged in to about 150 ped on my card and a half...
  24. lyosha

how do i call mindark?

mindark just took out 500$ twice from my account... i tried to call their #+46 (0)31 607 260 and i get a "cannot complete call at this time" anybody know how to contact them by phone from the u.s.?
  25. lyosha

Question: is the game really that bad right now?

So I logged in from a long break to EU, last time I was here was around the time of the Longu migration and I stopped again when the shared loot events came back(hate those)... So anyways, everybody seems to be crying about how much the game sucks now and how MA has completely given up on...
Back