Question: Any other Longtooth hunters having problems with these two?

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
Normally don't post threads like this, but these two kind of went to far and I've been wondering if others are being harassed by them. I'm not going to list the full names because of rules. partial is something like: TheAse and Barbi...

They always steal mobs that are on me if they are in the area, even if the mob has a little dmg and I'm fighting another one, it gets stolen, on top of it they act like total asses to other hunters while they are hunting... I usually don't say anything.

Yesterday they went over the line, I'm out on LT with my disciples teaching them about healing, etc... these two start talking crap, start standing in my healers line of sight so they cant heal, then start standing in front of my LOS so i cant shoot.... then they top it off by mob training us with like 40 LT, killing me and my disciples...

My disciples are a wife and husband team that have only been in the game for about 5 days, they are depositors, like the game so far, and seem like they will be a good addition to the community... This is totally not the type of impression I want them to get about the game and its player base, but if we have high levels doing crap like this... what are they to think?

Any other LT hunters being harassed by these two?

Last edited:
as i remember right,they have been doing it for years,more threads about thme have been started years ago
they also like to block entrances from shops

how about just shooting one mob and not have damaged ones around you?

I personally dislike it very much when GD's in my radar shoot everything in sight leaving me with an empty radar. Not that I start shooting stuff that is already damaged, but it still pisses me off.

And if they do that to you, call a friend, make sure you "outdamage" them and simply reverse the gameplay.

Angel

it wasn't about them stealing the mobs... that is just an annoyance that i can deal with, it was about them standing in front of my line of sight preventing me from firing at the mob i was shooting at, standing in front of my healer preventing her from healing, and then toping it off by mob training us with about 40LT... blatant harassment.

yep... thats totally the way the act... i guess my next question is, why haven't they been banned yet?

been doing it every year at migration.... just a couple of noobs. I think they're RL brother and sister or brother and brother or something.... Ase got banned in the past but obviously not perma banned. And they always have juvenile team names....

"Ase and Barbie ROFLCOPTOR NIbZorZ" kinda Noobidity names.

They ONLY show up for migration. Next time you have a problem just put a team together and kill steal their mobs all f'king day long.

Menace

What an assholes...

Next time it happens record it and send to MA with SC. Then pray that somebody reads it and takes it seriously.
(MA started to advertise right?, that means that they would value any player and would deal with such idiots who destroy gameplay for others... at least one would think so)

Losers like that simply want attention. Don't give it to them.

hmm...

This reminds me of something...

:laugh:

I absolutely agree that there should be some level of civility in EU. Sadly, some individuals lack the politeness and consideration that makes a social game such as EU awesome.

Immature "noobidity" is not roleplaying.
The essence of the gentry is missing in a few individuals.

On a side note:
I loved that drawing the first time, Mac.
It is even better the second time.
The detail is amazing.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Reactions: Mac
Back