Search results

1. I

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!register Infeliece Appointed Wildwielder
  2. I

Planet calypso content release 2013.1.1

same, tried 3 times to logon and gets stuck on authorization... Good one MA!
  3. I

There's Always 1 Rotten Apple

yep name is out there, will be spread among a lot of quad pilots, good luck to this 'rotten' one finding a flight.
  4. I

I am sooo sick of pirates!

Fantastic, I've got the Hornets nest stired up and buzzing now. Its been Great to hear all opinions from MS and Privateer owners to Pirates and everyone else inbetween. Yes I had my rant, im over it :) Now what shall be my next Rant...... State of loot anyone :) Cheers Inf
  5. I

Thx for the advice John, I have traveled with you on the Normandie before and found it to be great and you provide a great service, I will look at MS subscriptions and see if it fits in the budget. Cheers Inf
  6. I

Agreed Motherships are a great way to carry loot, but as I said they are not always available when I am on (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and not always economicly viable if only carring small ammounts of loot. And yes I can get shot dwon and make pitates waste their ped, but also my quad is...
  7. I

Greetings all, Latley I have been doing a lot of planet hoping, spending a lot of time on Rock but always returning to Caly to trade and offload non stackables on the AU there. Now latley ive noticed a constant Pirate pressence lurking around Caly SS just waiting to shoot...
  8. I

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Infeliece Appointed Wildwielder
  9. I

Question: Who wants to Team Opalo Hunt???

My Avatars name is Infeliece Appointed Wildwielder, u can find me at twins a lot of the time :)
  10. I

Question: Who wants to Team Opalo Hunt???

Heya Im keen to get groups going out on good old opalo hunts, not just Argos but many different mobs. Had a hunt with my Boss and his bro the other day with the 3 of us going Boorum, not the most eco hunt but it was FUN. Made me think I want to do more of this, sure I swunt a bit but can be...
  11. I

What I would like to see

Been Playing for around 2 year mark and I think I would like to eleborate on some ideas I would like to see - * Revamp Oilrig - Been thinking of this one a bit, I rekon u could Incorporate Corporations into doing this. We have these Corporations that supply us with our tool/weapons/armor, well...
  12. I

90% Returns Still?

Hi, Most of us have heard this theory (overall you will get 90% of what u have spent on hunting/mining/crafting back) and I believed this in the past with the peaks and valleys ive noticed mainly with hunting(im just a novice miner and casual crafter so i dont expect 90% returns on these...
  13. I

Road To Success : Project Jeanni

Going to have to follow, hope to pick up some tips :)
  14. I

Mission Rewards Rebalancing

Im glad ive only done 1 10k Iron Mission Just read thru most of what is here, Well I can see why some ppl would be furious doing multiple 10k Iron Mission getting multiple nova rewards(especially annoying with the 5k rewards), but as Ive only completed the daik/shinkiba Iron Challange it looks...
  15. I

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Damn this Sux Sorry to Hear God I saw this thread being spammed in Twins yesterday, read thru and feel so sorry for u. Like all If we see ur avi I will not deal with her. I really hope MA do somthing bout this for u Condolences Inf
  16. I

Taking low lvl hunters out on some fun!

Would enjoy the big game hunt! I totaly agree, Im hunting the small stuff and always wonder what it is like to hunt the big mobs in the game. Im always up for swunts when i see them at neas so lets all stop hunting the small stuff newer players and team up and get these bigger mobs!
Back