1. mikaile

Mikaile's Hidden Fortunes and Treasures - Arkadia

6/2/22 - Shop restocked
  2. mikaile

Mikaile's Calypso Charms - Firewall and Disco Armor, Guns, Mining

6/2/22 - Shop restocked
  3. mikaile

Selling: WTS: Hidden Fortunes and Treasures Shop - Arkadia

Looking to sell my customized shop. Great location, consistent sales. The only reason I am selling - I do not have time to stock this shop like I should be doing. Looking for 50k but will entertain offers. Things that sell the best here: Calypso Guns, Viceroy Materials, Mind Chips, Calypso...
  4. mikaile

Selling: Selling it all - sad but true

After many hours of enjoyment this game has brought me I am sad to say life has taken over and I no longer have time to be in game. That being said, I am selling everything. I make great income, and I have been debating this for at least 6 months. I have not actively stocked a shop in over a...
  5. mikaile

Mik's Vids

Hi :) I am having fun documenting my Entropia experience. Please take a look, and let me know if you have ideas of what you would like to see. Mik's Vids
  6. mikaile

EFA Winter Warp Special

EFA Winter Warp Special - 25 PED!!!
  7. mikaile

Buying: Cape Corinth Booth

I would like to buy a booth! PM me or reply here if you have one you want to sell...
  8. mikaile

Buying: Shop Keepers

I would like to buy some shop keepers. If you have any for sale, please PM me with the price. Thanks, Mik
  9. mikaile

Selling: Full TT Red Firewall MK-III (L) Armor Sets and Pieces (M) and (F)

Full TT Firewall Armor Sets and Pieces (M) and (F) // Red, Green and Blue! I am selling crafted armor and am taking orders. This is Limited Armor Excellent protection against: Demon Hackers in Hell 19 on Rocktropia (mostly 1.0 hits) Now has a HELL Mission!!! Eviscerators on Calypso (mostly...
  10. mikaile

Warp "Services" Issues

Because Bonnie made the Services thread personal, I have made a new thread here. I am just curious how it is a conflict of interest. There are no trade secrets or special recipes to give away... what could be at risk that is defining the said conflict <removed>? So you are telling your...
  11. mikaile

One Time Free Bismark Mothership Rides!

Hi Guys and Gals, I started a talk show for Noobs geared towards learning about the game. It airs every week at Midnight MA Time Sundays on Atlas Haven Radio. I bring on vetecran players to share info and tidbits of secrets to being sucessful in the game. If anything, you will learn something...
  12. mikaile

Noob Info Talk Show on Atlas Haven Radio! Sunday Midnight MA Time

Hi Guys and Gals, I started a talk show for Noobs geared towards learning about the game. It airs every week at Midnight MA Time Sundays on Atlas Haven Radio. I bring on vetecran players to share info and tidbits of secrets to being sucessful in the game. If anything, you will learn something...
  13. mikaile

Info: Mikaile's Contact Info

Hi Guys and Gals, My show time currently runs Thursday 18:00 - 21:00 MA time on Atlas Haven Radio To participate in riddles / trivia during my show, you can PM me in game == OR == You can also Skype me by Search Name: AHR Mikaile == OR == search by Skype Username: mikaile.thereader You...
  14. mikaile

Merely Testing my Sig

I need graphics practice... so for cheap I will make you one too!~
  15. mikaile

A Big Thank You to Bagman!!!

Hi, Though I am not on these forums much other than to read about things I need to learn, I wanted to formally thank Bagman for his assistance today. I have been playing EU 5 months (though not as often as I would like to!) and have learned many things the hard way. As such, I am still...
  16. mikaile

Update 1/31/2011 Now Graphics Don't Work! Any Ideas?

Once in game the graphics don't work until I go into options and click default button under graphics tab. Once I apply, it will only run in Window mode. If I try to go full screen the "shattered glass" effect comes back. Very odd - just got a new graphics card for Christmas. Any ideas why it...
Back