Buying: Cape Corinth Booth

mikaile

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Mikaile 'Mik' Thereader
I would like to buy a booth!

PM me or reply here if you have one you want to sell...

I was just checking them out - and bought something too. There are a lot of empties and thought that's a shame.
Sell this man a booth!

I was just checking them out - and bought something too. There are a lot of empties and thought that's a shame.
Sell this man a booth!

I am a girl... *sniff sniff* but I did email Mind Ark to see if they will sell me one of the planet owned ones!

I am also willing to consider a Twin Peaks mall shop.... but I really want a Cape Corinth Booth!!!

Sell this man a booth!

Most of those Corinth booths have been empty for years. Half of them have never been claimed, and others inactive for years. The couple that are in use have unrealistic price tags.

yea its a shame a lot of shops are empty or don't sell any of their items it really bugs me lol :banghead:

Most of those Corinth booths have been empty for years. Half of them have never been claimed, and others inactive for years. The couple that are in use have unrealistic price tags.

I contacted MA about buying one that is planet-owned. They replied that the booths have bugs and until that is worked out they will not release any more.

Looking at other options now. I like to think my prices are good - I own two other shops that do O.K.

You should check them out!!! :)

Back