Search results

1. Petley

Uber: Ubers and achievement

Well the last 30 hours have been interesting since I got 3 ubers and a nice unlock! I been shooting for "miner" for the last couple years kind of lightly while i hunt in between. Today I can say that has been accomplished and now I can go back to hunting. All natural and a hell of a ride...
  2. Petley

Uber: decent Iron

Up on FOMA still got this nice uber and the other one within 5 mins before with L5 amps https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/7/0/3854_iron.jpg https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/6/7/0/612_iron.jpg
  3. Petley

1644 Ado!

Small Ado! 105 finder and a L5 amp!
  4. Petley

Uber: 2.1k Duru

This was a nice little one I found last night at the best mining trip I been on since Pre VU 10. I was using 105 finder tier 2 with 2 depth enhancers. I was also using L5 and L7 amps last night and cannot remember which one these were found on. Got these two little one about 5 mins...
  5. Petley

Pilot locations

Any idea where Pilots are hanging out on certain planets? I know on Calypso pilots are hanging around Twin but now i am on Arkadia. This week sometime a friend and myself would like to come down to Calypso but curious on where these pilots would be. Or would we have to contact a pilot in...
  6. Petley

how to restart client loader download

My system did a reboot during the client update today and now it just keeps on starting and running over and over till about 40%. I remember during VU 10 update there is a way to kill what was download to start it over does anyone remember. I really do not want to uninstall the whole thing...
  7. Petley

Selling: 92.44 esi

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Petley

Selling: 73.91 esi

have a ESI for sale. If interested post here or IM me. Thanks 73.91 peds
  9. Petley

Is DJ nervous

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100408/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_denmark_carlsberg_beer_strike Sorry DJ! You were the first person i thought of when i read the article. :) Hope you have a stock pile! ;)
  10. Petley

Any suggestions

Well about to give up on the game allthough i do not want to. I been a miner for a long(here since 2005) time but also have over 50 hit in hunting. So a good medium player. You can check my history(atleast my globals) here even though alot is left out...
  11. Petley

Ces

Is MA or FPC doing anything at CES this year?
  12. Petley

Question: In-Game icons size

I was wondering if there is anyway to make the icons bigger since VU 10 , I remember in the previous vu's you just had to lower your resolution. unfortunately that made the quality not so good, but you could adjust the avatar quality there also and it still looked good. With the new VU...
  13. Petley

About the " lost My Desert Stalker and Dante "

In this thread there was a lot of useful information. As this kind of thing happens pretty often in EU. Would it not be wise to keep the thread open and edit it? Every few months this happens and it is always a wake up call to everyone else when it happens. Neomaven decided it should not be...
  14. Petley

just curious

I was wonderig why the last two night my globals and hofs have not showed up it says many people feeding the data. Not anything really important but i would have to say nothing in the last 2 days has been listed. Is there a problem?
  15. Petley

Uber: 3616 Iron

Well I just joined the NBK Miners and have been very happy with them. Great bunch of people. I got lucky tonight to get this and i blame the luck on my new crew of friends. Thanks guys I hope many more come to us all. Click to enlarge Amps and finder provided by Fera, 2k finder and...
  16. Petley

Beware while depositing

Well this is the support case i just sent into support which hopefully should explain. I was a little heated and still am. "Again for the third time this week i am making a support case. I just made a deposit of $40 and it did not go through. So now i have no money on my PED card and i am $40...
  17. Petley

FYI: Looking for a Soc

Hola Hey All. Well I just left the Soc "The House of Lords" great soc. I been with them for 2 or 3 years. If everyone including myself all played at the same time i would be well on the level. But that has not happened. My time of playing has completely left their time. I live in NY and...
  18. Petley

Looking for an oversea's job

Well i guess the situation is am bored here in the US. Not married, no kids looking for something different. Here in America i am a Desktop Admin So not making much money between 35-45k a year. I want to go overseas for a year to maybe life. Can anyone direct me where to go? Or where to go...
  19. Petley

EBN: Today’s Headlines (entropiagateway)

I didnt see this posted anywhere so decided i would(sorry if it is). It has the same info as the newsletter. "“I’m Axly McBride, and this is EBN Evening News. Our headlines today: Genesis Star expands the search for items from their research division. Spring migration believed to start in...
  20. Petley

Uber: 2120 Cald

i was mining on CND with 103 amps and i was having a very bad run over the last few days then I got lucky and this on came along. Click to enlarge :yay::D:)
  21. Petley

When do most people quit this game

I am just curious.. I have reached approx level 50 hunting, approx level 40 mining. I have had good luck hiting a 17k lyst hof mining.. blew it in a few months hunting and mining .. This isnt really a whining thread as some might think.. Some of my close friedns have hit this level apprx...
  22. Petley

Selling: Redulite

I have a 100 ignots(TT=660 peds) would anyone like to buy this? Will sell off in smallers lots also.. :) I don't have a clue if i should sell this for or to hang onto it.. For some reason the market manipulators have got a hold of this in 3 days it have dropped from 186% to 110ish%
  23. Petley

Uber: small mining hof

Was down on my luck this last 2 or 3 weeks(we all go through those times) .. Was about ready to hang up the towel and call it quits after 3 + years of playing.. So i said i would try a few more mining runs.. Got this little beauty.. Now atleast i should be here for a few more weeks ;)...
  24. Petley

overpriced

Ok is it just me... I know the coats cost alot those are not my problem.. But christ the cards and all the the other items in this shop are major over priced... Chirst i would be scared to pay these.. Why is a deck of card s cost 30 bucks... that is crazy.. Are people stupid willing to...
  25. Petley

Selling: Ghoul Arms

****sold****
Back