Search results

1. Mor Kazim

Selling: selling Texture Blueprint (L) lot

hello. i am new in selling (in forum) so don't burn me :) i am selling the following lot: Name Quantity Value Container 20 Ambulimax Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.64 PED Limited (Vol. I) (584) 21 Ambulimax Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.49 PED Limited (Vol. I) (584) 22 Ambulimax...
  2. Mor Kazim

combibo hunting? - were

Probably the wrong place for this but: After lots of lost peds spend on many mobs, now I am almost broke and ill try to do some eco hunt on combibos. Were can I find mid combibo? I know that n of P. Atlantis there are lots of small but what about lots of mid or high? All the threads are old...
  3. Mor Kazim

new Avatar Title

A list on the book on how many and what kind of mobs we have killed. Also perhaps when getting scanned information on what is the primary mob killed by the scanned avi ( major atrox killer, minor snable hunter…)
  4. Mor Kazim

help with an apartment

Ok. I need your help. I am thinking of buying an apartment. What will I pay per month? How many items can I have in it? Can anyone buy something from the apartment? All the apartments of a tower have the same properties? The upper levels of a tower are better, same, or worse than the lower? Is...
  5. Mor Kazim

to Equip a Private Army

ok. i have the folowing armors that should end in tt but, first lets check if anyone likes them. the bulk is for tt+15 (78.97 +15 = 93.97). ill tt them at 06/06/06 ( :eek: :eek: ) Name Quantity Value Markup Total Goblin gloves (F) 1 1.32 0.65 1.97 Goblin gloves (F) 1 1.96 0.65 2.61 Goblin...
  6. Mor Kazim

Increasing minimum damage

Ok. I thought that rda increases the minimum damage. I have 1200 rda and my minimum damage with opalo remains 10. What skill increases the dam?
  7. Mor Kazim

A chipping question!!!

A chipping question!!! Let’s say that I have 5000 skill in rifle. It is common knowledge that if I chip from 5k with a full chip the gain is 100 or 200 points so I’ll reach 5200 max! The problem is that if I want to remove a full G.S.I rifle skill chip from me how mach will I loose 100 or 200...
  8. Mor Kazim

N.B.K Army Goodbye – Natural Born Killers Hello

N.B.K Army Goodbye – Hello N.B.K I would like to say goodbye to my ex society N.B.K Army. I left them yesterday in a hurry. I am now the newest member of the Natural Born Killers the society that the members of N.B.K Army / Legion are bound to end up to. See you all soon.
  9. Mor Kazim

Important Health Message!

Important Health Message! The “N.H.C.E” (National Health Committee of Eudoria) has announced: “Bird Flue has been detected in Berycled specimens. It is your duty to eliminate the threat. Kill all Berycled on sight.” Thank you for your cooperation.
  10. Mor Kazim

Argus Beach

:scratch: ok. i am a noob. :hammer: can you tell me where is Argus beach?
  11. Mor Kazim

Lag

Before the last update I had LAG only in the major populated areas (C.P, T.P, P.A). My connection is 384kb dsl (but I was able to play without any problem) Since the last update I have EXTREME LAG even when I am alone in the woods with only 5 mobs on my scanner. What the f@# is happening? Is it...
  12. Mor Kazim

Armor Question

I read many things about the armors and I have 1 question. If I am hit (100% impact) for 100 damage and have on armor with protection 50 impact, will I take 50damage to my hp & my armor take 50damage to its tt? This means 50pec’s (damage to armor)?
  13. Mor Kazim

skills - what do they do??

Ok. We have all this nice skills. But what do they do? I mean I unlocked “marksmanship”. Some other hunter unlocked “combat sense”. Nice skills with nice descriptions but what do they actually do. The above skills are examples. What all skills do. Any light in this will be very appreciated.
  14. Mor Kazim

Apologies to my last night team

off topic This post has gone totally off topic. Mind Buster Plz remove it or lock it. Thanks.
  15. Mor Kazim

New with Big Loot

Hi all. I am new in this wold, I came from earth 1 weak ago. I was :sniper: hunting north of “atlas island North”. I was almost out of ammo (50 cells), out of money 0,43peds and out of hope :banghead: :banghead: (all my items was reaching break point). I see a sharksnot (don’t remember the...
Back