Armor Question

Mor Kazim

Old
Society
NBK Elite Squadron
Mor Eldour Kazim
I read many things about the armors and I have 1 question.

If I am hit (100% impact) for 100 damage and have on armor with protection 50 impact, will I take 50damage to my hp & my armor take 50damage to its tt? This means 50pec’s (damage to armor)?

Mor Kazim said:
I read many things about the armors and I have 1 question.

If I am hit (100% impact) for 100 damage and have on armor with protection 50 impact, will I take 50damage to my hp & my armor take 50damage to its tt? This means 50pec’s (damage to armor)?

Well, roughly correct, yes. But not all armors have exact same decay. But it's seems to more or less be almost the same.

this means that evry time i thanks my armor for the protection it gives, my armor steals my peds... :eek: :eek: :eek:

disaster

:(

Mor Kazim said:
this means that evry time i thanks my armor for the protection it gives, my armor steals my peds... :eek: :eek: :eek:

disaster

:(

Well no, it decays, the armor looses of it's TT value, and you need to repair it for the equal cost to keep it in same efficient condition. The more it decays, the less protection does it give

... thanks... :(

Mor Kazim said:
... thanks... :(

I mean, everything decays the same way your armor decays. Everytime you use heal kit, it decays, every time you fire your gun it decays. and so on..
Your welcome.

Back