Search results

1. Enum

Rig pictures :)

ditto The Rig was, once, a very special place. Very fond memories. Long live EU, and long live The Rig! :rocket::
  2. Enum

Selling: Skills

bump.............................................. .............................................
  3. Enum

bump...........................................................................................
  4. Enum

bump.............................................. ..............................................
  5. Enum

Selling Rifle, among other things... :laugh:
  6. rigle

rigle

7. Enum

bump...........................................................................................
  8. Enum

I have A LOT of rifle. I doubt you could buy it all. Either way, I'd go just under market. Not in a giant rush. FYI I had over 10k rifle before chipping out. Still have most of that.
  9. Enum

bump............................................................................................
  10. Enum

First Aid @ 2201% Laser Weaponry Tech @ 1045% Rifle @ 1209% RDA @ 901% BLP tech @ 1013% Anatomy @ 922% Marksmanship @ 917% Skills are already extracted into chip. Most of my chips are of size 12TT to 18TT
  11. Enum

Question: No longer able to extract skills

latest support update from MA
  12. can't extract skills

can't extract skills

getting the shaft
  13. Enum

still broken, and no word from MA. Please if anyone else is experiencing this, please submit a support ticket to MA so it will get bumped up on their priority queue. Obviously the consequences of this bug not being fixed will be inflated prices of skill ships and lowered prices of...
  14. extract skills bug

extract skills bug

15. Enum

I've gone more than 60 tries with 60 failures so far. Time for MA to acknowledge this is a serious bug!
  16. can't chip out

can't chip out

17. Enum

sigh........... Note the date/time stamp in the screen shot.
  18. chip out error

chip out error

19. Enum

Tried that. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I think it depends on how bad their server is screwed up at the time you try to extract. Right now it's totally hosed up.
  20. Enum

here's my support case I just did a test where I tried FIFTY times to extract First Aid skill, cycling between six different ESIs (just to see if that mattered), and I was only able to successfully extract skill once. So 49 "internal error" failures.
  21. can't extract skills

can't extract skills

22. Enum

ok, apparently it's just acting flaky as hell now. After failing 20 times in a row then it worked once. Then failed another 10 times or so, then worked once. Failed a bunch more and now suddenly it worked 5 times in a row. So I don't know. I've moved around to different servers and that...
  23. Enum

I get the standard "The Operation failed due to an internal error" now anytime I try to extract any skills. Anyone else getting this? It started yesterday and still happening today. Did they temporary ban chipping out or something I don't know about?????
  24. Enum

Selling: Angel Male UL (full) mostly tier 2 and 3

Bump..................
  25. Enum

Selling: Angel Male UL (full) mostly tier 2 and 3

Bump..................
Back