Question: No longer able to extract skills

Enum

I am not Nebu!
Society
Jurai Blood
Functor Enum Polymorphic
I get the standard "The Operation failed due to an internal error" now anytime I try to extract any skills. Anyone else getting this? It started yesterday and still happening today.

Did they temporary ban chipping out or something I don't know about?????

MA said in patch notes that you could now chip out locked skills so they might of broke it.

ok, apparently it's just acting flaky as hell now. After failing 20 times in a row then it worked once. Then failed another 10 times or so, then worked once. Failed a bunch more and now suddenly it worked 5 times in a row. So I don't know. I've moved around to different servers and that doesn't seem to affect it. Tried different chip sizes, ect, doesn't seem to affect it.

Experiencing the same issue...

here's my support case

I just did a test where I tried FIFTY times to extract First Aid skill, cycling between six different ESIs (just to see if that mattered), and I was only able to successfully extract skill once. So 49 "internal error" failures.

MA is getting better and better at lying. I love how they value customer experience.

change the esi and works not from first time tho

change the esi and works not from first time tho

Tried that. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I think it depends on how bad their server is screwed up at the time you try to extract. Right now it's totally hosed up.

sigh...........

Note the date/time stamp in the screen shot.

Last edited:
Get ready for a increased price on skill chips! I say buy them all! Be the owner of all skill chips on market, you set the price!

Right?.....

Sad to see how they doesn't seem to believe you, I havn't tried it but I have also heard a few friends having this problem, good to see a thread already existed...

one of my friend have the same problem more than 40try he wasn t able to extract his skill. The first extraction worked well and he can't do the second one.

one of my friend have the same problem more than 40try he wasn t able to extract his skill. The first extraction worked well and he can't do the second one.

I've gone more than 60 tries with 60 failures so far.

Time for MA to acknowledge this is a serious bug!

i hope the failures at least dont cost you decay or anything :eyecrazy:

sorry to hear about your chipping problems enum

Very best of luck

Rick

still broken, and no word from MA.

Please if anyone else is experiencing this, please submit a support ticket to MA so it will get bumped up on their priority queue. Obviously the consequences of this bug not being fixed will be inflated prices of skill ships and lowered prices of (worthless) ESIs.

Last edited:
latest support update from MA

This bug has NOT been fixed.

I've tried more than 20 times and I am unable to extract skills.

So -> BUMP

having the same problem for 2-3 weeks now..cant extract anything.

the funny part is Support is acting almost surprised, like im the first with this issue...same BS behavior from MA support like 5-7 years ago..nothing changed...

bump.

having the same problem for 2-3 weeks now..cant extract anything.

the funny part is Support is acting almost surprised, like im the first with this issue...same BS behavior from MA support like 5-7 years ago..nothing changed...

bump.

And I doubt it's gonna change, you waste your time with them since you have 90% chance to get the copy&paste shit. And sometimes they even close your ticket.

Disgrace.

we are trying to chip out right now, failure after failure and no success at all........:mad:

edit: at Odysseus Landing chipping out works!

Last edited:
Seem our reselers/market manipulators dont have any problem with chiping out.
Just look at auction, group of ppl, same names, typicaly TT value less than ped and typical astronomic MU.
From 1000 pages of auction they hold what probably 45% and rest are real sales.
Whatever they do - hunt inexperienced newcomer buyers or price setting, they do it a lot so they dont have problems with chiping.
Or are they cause - by owerloading server ?

I was able to extract a small chip, after I don't know... 60 fails? maybe more. But now I am completely blocked again, can't extract a single skill point.

What worries me more is that nobody seems to care about this.

Whatever.

hi,

As Trifle said : edit: at Odysseus Landing chipping out works!

Changing location enable chip out.

I was stuck with 2 esi at one tp in the middle of Ark. At start, it worked, and less and less until no chip out possible.
Then i moved to south west of ark where i use to chip out and could extract without problem.

So, just try to change location.

Feith

Back