Search results

1. S

next island hof and few more uber from last year

Nice surprize from next island mobs and few more hofs and cool items that i get in last year and manage to get screen with them :)
  2. S

PC for DOA RJME and DOA FOE

As in title, if anyone knows what was the amount for each toy on auct sales and, ofc, on free market. Also, i,m looking to find how rare/common r :)
  3. S

one more member for commando team

Yummy! Let the hp just come :) Was so busy in this human-alien war and didnt take sc-shoot when get it. Just when i get a new rank in commando! Hard work for this, oki, was some chiping too, but even that was hard for my ped card:cool:
  4. S

hoglo tooth, silent ath

My previous threah with hoglo tooth need a folowup ;) I just hope that the new ADN owner will set a lower maturity then alpha, prowler...., like now.
  5. S

hoglo dna part

Hope it belong on this forum Few offers allready received. BTW, i,m buying pelvis, hoglo gigantic pelvis
  6. S

silent hof from hoglo

they r old, but servers r still down, so... enjoy
  7. S

3 ubah esi :)

3 of my last esi looted, all 100+ tt;) Hope, next one will be full :)
  8. S

selling esi

1. As the title says: selling 50 esi, each has 12,5 tt rules: offers must be bulk only Start bid 9k ped Buyout 10k ped increasing bid 100 ped 2. selling rare looted furniture: texas table, 35,99 tt rules: Start Bid 2k ped Buyout 3k ped increasing bid 100 ped selling threat available 2 days...
  9. S

2 big achievements for me

Get those two new skills in my Cristal Palace adventure. My 3k peds lose, in 10 days, till now, it is a bit sweeter with wounding and combat sense in my combat skill section. Going for commando!:yay:
  10. S

few achievements

Those r my latest achievements. Next is combat sense :dunce: Click to enlargeClick to enlargeClick to enlarge
  11. S

2,4k reward

Again in ithaca. Look like that place it is blessed :) . Just ped, but, of course, if i want items, i,m hunting neconu :D Click to enlarge
  12. S

tiger neconu

nice reward after 5 days of hard neconu hunting :) Click to enlarge
  13. S

feff war

Instead atrox egg, looted this one. Click to enlarge
  14. S

achievement

One step ahead!Click to enlarge
  15. S

2K+ atrox

Nice atrox loot. Bigest in 9 mounth of playing hard. Ice is broken now! Click to enlarge
  16. S

atrox marauder

new maturity level on atrox :) must be a new uber chalenge :DClick to enlarge
Back