Gratz :drool:

Ah, thats why I'm not looting any Esi's cuz you are looting them all :D

Congrats! :yay:

Damn, Foeripper SGA and ML-35 SGA looted. :jawdrop:

gimme gimme gimme!

Pirate skeleton? Was it a Space Pirate? :silly2:

Gratz mane :D

hehe nice to see that foe in the loot window also :D

Didn't know about the foeripper SGA, gz on that!

Am curious, was the Jag Foot UnL from a "normal" loot without global / hof?

Good loots ;)

Just out of curiosity, was the Next Island HOF displayed on Planet Calypso chat?

Gz.... (how the hell ppl with uber gear always loot uber items) :)

Gz.... (how the hell ppl with uber gear always loot uber items) :)

Good point and i agree absolutelly. But look at it this way, its a clever ploy to atract more gamers to go there thinking they might get the same. But ofc wont. same-ol-same -ol, the rich get richer and poor poorer.

I don't understand. Everyone crys when an uber finds something nice and everyone crys when a noob find something nice. tell the truth we all just wish it was us. I say congrats, nice find.

Why is on first screenshot (next island hof) the msg "CLUB NEVERDIE" ?

btw, gratz on your uber item loots :D

I don't understand. Everyone crys when an uber finds something nice and everyone crys when a noob find something nice. tell the truth we all just wish it was us. I say congrats, nice find.

Let me clarrify. Some of us constantly deposit and struggle at the bottom of the pot always losing what we depo gradually never getting those kinda loots. Then a one day nib get a tower, not quite fair. Or its a well known rich person who loots the best kinda weaponry, etc, which in fact that person couldve easilly bought off auction or already has a ML-35 or foeripper. A case in point hofspammers, and certain names who always come up tops. There are certain strange annomalies with the loot distribution system certain peops call dynamic.

But when a gamer who struggles for years do get somethin nice I have no qualms about gratzing that person with a well deserved find and feeling of happyness.

I am going to say gratz:yay: to the OP, but I refuse to say well deserved:lolup:
Its the middle rung struggling hard for years who dont get squat killing mobs and mining. Go figure. And for myself, well i cant be sore about not being the one looting it, cos I have given up long ago to ever get good loots or tower ingame. i just depo to lose and a bit of fun these days. :eyecrazy:

Gratz Sir Attack

Last edited:
Gratz, well deserved! U do have an enhanced item finder :p.

Just out of curiosity, was the Next Island HOF displayed on Planet Calypso chat?
It was
Why is on first screenshot (next island hof) the msg "CLUB NEVERDIE" ?

btw, gratz on your uber item loots :D

a TP on next iceland is called club neverdie, so I guess it was somwhere near that TP.

Gratz on all the nice loots Attack!

this is sick!:wise:

gz!

Good thing it is not all about killing young formidons and frescoqudas ... occasionally. It was about time they gave you back something. Gz M !

Damn you rock Sir! =) Big Gratz on the nice finds! =))

GZ,

amzing loot only thing i also looted was the jag unlimited in atrox young must have been 3 years ago.
Were is the time......

Let me clarrify. Some of us constantly deposit and struggle at the bottom of the pot always losing what we depo gradually never getting those kinda loots. Then a one day nib get a tower, not quite fair. Or its a well known rich person who loots the best kinda weaponry, etc, which in fact that person couldve easilly bought off auction or already has a ML-35 or foeripper. A case in point hofspammers, and certain names who always come up tops. There are certain strange annomalies with the loot distribution system certain peops call dynamic.

But when a gamer who struggles for years do get somethin nice I have no qualms about gratzing that person with a well deserved find and feeling of happyness.

I am going to say gratz:yay: to the OP, but I refuse to say well deserved:lolup:
Its the middle rung struggling hard for years who dont get squat killing mobs and mining. Go figure. And for myself, well i cant be sore about not being the one looting it, cos I have given up long ago to ever get good loots or tower ingame. i just depo to lose and a bit of fun these days. :eyecrazy:

Gratz Sir Attack

One thing that people also tend to forget is another connection with ubers getting uber items, or at least a connection i dont often see from those that are complaining. The more lottery tickets you buy, the higher the chance to win something, right? I dont believe in these conspiracy theories at all, that these ppl get some kind of a special treatment and that's why they so often appear on the hof-lists. I simply believe that it's as simple as how much time and money you put into the game. You might think you put alot of time and money into it, but you might, and probably are, miles and miles away from circling as much money as these ubers do. What you or me think is alot, might be little for someone else.

On a side note i would just like to add that in truth i know jack-shit, and hes a very nice guy. :D Might just be that Sir Attack isnt playing as much as i think, but i doubt that! So i would like to say well deserved, Sir attack! Grats!:wtg:

Back