1. Vovan7

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip XI

Thank you Rick :)
  2. Vovan7

bump this up :)
  3. Vovan7

Hello everyone! Selling Kinetic Attack Nanochip XI looted by my friend who has problems with english (BIG KUKA KAZAX). Tier rates: 67, 85, 110, 81, 93, 44, 106, 97, 47, 105 SB - +10k ped BO - +20k ped
  4. kinetic attack nanochip xi

kinetic attack nanochip xi

5. Vovan7

Selling: unique set, sniper, mayhem hedoc.

agree...........
  6. Vovan7

Buying: Infiltrator parts

Bump .... :)
  7. Vovan7

bump............ :)
  8. Vovan7

Hello everyone ! Buying Infiltrator parts, still looking for the following parts: Infiltrator Arm Guards (M,L) Infiltrator Harness (M,L) Infiltrator Helmet (M,L) Infiltrator Shin Guards (M,L) Giving priority to tiered parts ! Thank you, Vova
  9. Vovan7

Selling: Perseus (M,L)

bump......................
  10. Vovan7

Selling: Perseus (M,L)

Hello ! Selling full set of Male armor - Perseus (M,L). Here you can find the stats: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Perseus_(L) BO will be set at 175 %, Thanks everyone!
  11. Vovan7

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chamber

Hello ! Taking offers on Arkadian Golden Key Codex Chamber, essencial part of Golden Key. Thanks you.
  12. Vovan7

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

thanks mate
  13. Vovan7

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

what mission needs to be dont in order to receive toxic for this area?
  14. Vovan7

Buying: Kilic Vass or similar sword

Hello ! Looking to buy Kilic Vass or a similar dmg and skill needed sword, please pm me with offers, looking for fast trade. Thanks, Vova
  15. Vovan7

Tiny Trox love attention

BUMP :) for tommorow morning event!
  16. Vovan7

Tiny Trox love attention

Hello Entropians! We have received complaints from Atrox community, in which they are telling us that morning Atroxes has been neglected. Because of that, we have decided to create morning event to provide the needed attention to them. Event will take place on LA 02 on Thursday, 28 of...
  17. Vovan7

multiple avatars..

18. new avatar on pcf

new avatar on pcf

19. Vovan7

sneaky mindark,, BIG negative PVP REP!

if there is such a problem, why solve it on the expense of normal pkers and players? i do not use any additional tool, and for me its a big problem to loose 50 pec - 1 ped each shot i miss, especially if i use L gun.
  20. Vovan7

sneaky mindark,, BIG negative PVP REP!

i support !!!
  21. Vovan7

Buying: Dna

Bump for a DNA :)
  22. Vovan7

bump..........
  23. Vovan7

Hello! Looking to buy unique or rare DNA, if you have one and you are willing to sell, please pm me. Of course, also interested in such a DNA attached to a land area :) Thanks in advance, Vova
  24. Vovan7

Buying: Full Antivirus armor

bump....................
  25. Vovan7

Buying: Teleportation Chip III

Hello! Looking to buy Teleportation Chip III, if you have one and want to sell it, please, pm me :) (Also interested in IV and V) No longer need it :D thanks Thanks
Back