Search results

1. moondog

Mob Animations Update and other Related Stuff

Ok, since I think Tuesday's update, I have noticed some weird updates to creature animations. Take the berycled for example, Now the bloody thing has a mullet. I get that it is great too feature fur / hair etc on a mob as it would make it more realistic, but the thing has a mullet. Of all the...
  2. moondog

UE 5 Modular Weapons Discussion

Recently, I have been reading about the EU5 roll out and references to a modular weapon system. I understand the concept in principle but I was wondering what peoples thoughts were about how this might work. Lets say the weapon is made up of 4 pieces, barrel, stock, grip and firing mechanism...
  3. moondog

Selling: WTS Liakon (M) Tier 3 to 4

HI, As the title says , WTS Liakon Male Armour Set, All pieces tier 3 or 4, selling as I have upgraded my armour. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=172 PM Me
  4. moondog

Selling: Would Like To Sell - [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 7]

PRICE DROP Would Like to Sell [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip 7] http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1861 Tier 3 Tier Rate 112/200 Price Drop TT + 2200
  5. moondog

Buying: Would Like to Buy [EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified]

As the title says, I would like to buy [EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified] Peds Waiting
  6. moondog

Buying: [Arsonistic Chip 5 (L)]

As Per Tiltle - I would like to buy [Arsonistic Chip 5 (L)]
  7. moondog

Skildek Decimator - What Does It Drop From ?

I am an avid user of Rocket Launchers, currently using the Skildek Decimator (L). According to wiki they drop from Longtooth. I am an avid hunter of Longtooth, migration is my favourite event. I have never had a Skildek Decimator drop from any Longtooth and I have hunted all the Maturities...
  8. moondog

Pet Name Tags - Use to Name Vehicles

Like many people I have loads of pet name tags that wont get used. I have a storage full of pitbulls with various items stored in each one. Apart from colouring them, i can only do 3 colours, it would be nice if we could name our vehicles using excess pet tags so Pitbull Mark 1 could become...
  9. moondog

Legal Position on the Death of a Society Member - Open discussion as rules vary in different countries

I do not really want to bring this up, as it is a sombre subject, unfortunately it has become relevant Teenagers do not play this game, I know, I have had two teenagers (now grown up), and they think it is the worst game ever. The game is popular, The Demographic requires two things 1...
  10. moondog

Selling: PRICE DROPPED For Sale - Adjusted Vigilante (M) Set

NOW SOLD THREAD CAN BE CLOSED FURTHER PRICE DROP Adjusted Vigilante Male Set - now 1500 ped + TT (211.75) = 1711.75 ped total http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=247 This armour set is heavily underated in my opinion. Not only is it a good BOT armour, it has a couple of nice...
  11. moondog

Is the game down for anyone else

I have just tried to log on and the Client Loader has the launch button blacked out when it is usually green. Is anyone else having this issue. I am based in the UK Update - I am now seeing "Servers are currently in maintenance mode" message on the Client Loader - nothing from MA on this
  12. moondog

Achievement - Kill Strike

Well after a few grinding sessions in the last week, I have finally unlocked Kill Strike (Level 80 Blp Ranged Damage) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/kill_strike_-_lvl_80_blp_damage_14-09-22_-_23-35-jpg.339944/...
  13. moondog

Buying: WTB Warmonger (M) Helmet

Hi All, as the title says, I am looking for the following Warmonger (Male) piece : Warmonger Helmet (M) If you have these piece for sale, please PM me. Regards Moondog
  14. moondog

Buying: WTB Pet with 32m Autoloot Buff Open

****. THREAD CAN NOW BE CLOSED - PET NOW PURCHASED ******* Would Like to Buy Pet with 32m Autoloot Buff Open Either Leprechaun Gold Pet or s0ph13 Pet other Pets with 32m or higher Autoloot buff open also considered I have peds waiting for the trade
  15. moondog

Buying: Buying Genesis ArcSpark

Would Like to buy Genesis Arcspark. I am looking for one of these knives, would prefer a mid tier one but willing to look at other options that are available
  16. moondog

Buying: WTB Leperchaun Gold Pet - with Autoloot Buff Open

Would Like to Buy Leprechaun Gold Pet with 32m Autoloot Buff Open. or S0ph13 Pet with 32m Autoloot Buff Open. Would consider other Pets with 32m Autoloot Buff Open I have peds waiting for the purchase
  17. moondog

Selling: For Sale Emik Enigma L4 - Tier 8

NOW SOLD - For sale Tier 8 - Emik Enigma L4 Current Tier is 8.14 Items of Interest : Genesis Arc Spark Leprechaun Gold Pet Asking Price TT + 25K ped PM me here or in game
  18. moondog

Buying: CLOSED WTB Songkra Corrosive Dagger

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Songkra Corrosive Dagger. I would prefer low to mid tiers. Please contact me here or in game if you have one for sale DEAL NOW MADE FOR THIS BLADE thank you for looking
  19. moondog

It's my Birthday

Back when I started, I never imagined I would be making this post, but today my avatar is 10 years old. I have been very lucky during my time in game. I started out in the Gloryhound Irregulars which was run by RL friends of mine. Unfortunately over the years, they got married, had kids and went...
  20. moondog

CODEX - Gotta Catch 'em All

Hi, Sorry for the crap Pokemon reference, used mainly to draw attention to the thread. So I promised myself that after this years migration, I would visit the other planets that now have codex implemented and collect as many of the mobs as possible. I did not collect everyone from every planet...
  21. moondog

WTF is this

I just received the following message in my inbox : moondog, hey) Emilly, 25, female. Rate my naked photos on sex dating site, click link: [link removed] Obviously I have not clicked on the link and I have seen similar posts to this but never had a a private message. Perhaps this is something...
  22. moondog

Over Amping Mayhem Amps

I was reading a thread about the manufacture of the ML-35 adjusted and there was a comment that you could add a Mayhem B Amplifier Alpha to it. As far as I understand this amp is too big for the gun. I have heard other players talking about over amping, which I would not normally do, but I am...
  23. moondog

Can you currently depo in game and or purchase items from the web shop

Poll to see who can depo under what circumstances :
  24. moondog

Buying: AP-24 and AP-30 Impact Plate Blueprints

Hi, I am looking to purchase AP-24 and AP-30 IMPACT blueprints, willing to pay current MU for these. Please message me here or in game
  25. moondog

New Debit Card Not Accepted

Hi, I have recently received a new debit card. I logged onto the main site and removed my old (cancelled) card. I then tried to register a deposit with the new card (which is activated with the bank) but when it gets to the final transaction screen, I just get a blue broken line circle going...
Back