Search results

1. R

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register! Rick robotechmaster Hunter
  2. R

I am pis###

Clearly your not drinking enough.
  3. R

broken stuff (collection thread)

Can confirm both of these also When using the storage or auction house terminals on ark the they 1. Refuse stay where i put them. 2. They slam into the middle of the screen. This is not horrible in itself as they are closer together. However they overlap in a way they prevents you have closing...
  4. R

I am pis###

Chime in that everything triffle and goni said. Been a long time fapper in this game. Funny enough i come from a first person shooter/PVP background. Fapping is straight out cancer right now. Its very dangerous for both. I used to think i got tunnel vision before but now i can't even take half a...
  5. R

broken stuff (collection thread)

When in cursor mode if you use hot keys to kill a target it can not but looted until changing back to non-cursor mode or by clicking with the mouse. aka weapon hot keyed to button 1. In cursor mode press button 1 until target is dead. If you press the loot key(function) it will not loot but...
  6. R

Merry Mayhem Update

The problem is the whole "unfair" part. How was getting uni-ammo from stars "unfair". It wasn't. Doesn't affect the event at all. If they were using alt actions to grinds stars you could make that argument... but as fair as event wise nothing unfair about it. It was only really unfair to MA...
  7. R

Question: theory: the influence of rewards on PPC & CLD turnover

Agreed I'm playing a diablo clone called devilian. The game is free to play.... kind of. In order to access most chat functions, the auction house, mail and a ton of other basic features you have to prove yourself human... by buying with real cash something from the game. This is to prevent...
  8. R

Merry Mayhem Update

After reading this mess its seem fairly clear cut that its unlikely an "exploit" took place. It looks like MA screwed up and is trying to to claim an exploit caused the problem. First some people have posted saying you can abandon the mission and restart the awards, others saying not possible...
  9. R

Merry Mayhem

I agree in general but since the topic was limited weapons i'd stick with a L style of play. Unless you start stockpiling L armor now you may run out during your run. Other issue with it is if caly decide to make a weird dmg type mob the best L armor for that mob maybe rarer and you'll need to...
  10. R

Merry Mayhem

Just to add a few thing in. For the solo event don't forget dps isn't just the dps of the gun listed... its the dps of the gun firing at max rate of fire. Meaning that things like armor/defense skills, HP and fap play a big role in being able to get your max dps and stay there. Doesn't matter...
  11. R

Buying: Someone who is depoing 25 dollars

bump because i hate range jockeys
  12. R

Buying: Someone who is depoing 25 dollars

Simple exchange you buy 25 dollars worth of AUDs , I give you 250 ped. You can keep the treasure maps as a bonus. Basically this is for melee players or people just trying to depo ped into the game. That and not sure if they are retarded or scamming but people aren't selling AUDs at 50 ped...
  13. R

evader/punies

I have spent a lrg majority of my time swunting in game. I have swunted at least 20k cally punies pre-nerf and about 25k carabok pre/post nerf. Plus about 1k gallard. I currently have 16.8 evader(2910 skill). I gain about 1% evader per 80 carabok swunted. When i finish the carabok mission(400...
  14. R

What constitutes an act of piracy ?

I posted what i posted to "unblur" this topic.... this circle jerk of a debate has been going on for the better part of hundreds of years.... science has the answer for those who choose to review history.... but most would rather choose to simply repeat history out of ignorance.
  15. R

because its the same thing face palm and here we have the first massive display of ignorance... one person pirate, kidnapper, etc is another persons police officer... hence the point which your completely missing see above Yes according to SOME NATIONS get that through your head SOME NATIONS...
  16. R

Just to point out because alot of people seem very ignorant of real life law and history of pirates. First in real life their are no laws against being a pirate.... International law are laws created by nationals and agreed to by said nations. If you don't belong to said collection of nations...
  17. R

Help: Looking for a crew

Would like to throw my name out there as well repairer prof 12. Willing to do just about any job including meet and greet with quad should you need a scout at destination SS before you warp. Have looked at a few other crewing options but rather start with someone I know. Truthfully not sure...
  18. R

AUD's First Case of Zero Payout

Once again I'm not sure your either reading it right or really taking the time to understand what was said. More so when you agree with that strange logic in the very next section of your post.
  19. R

Fairly simple... ark loyalist bought the majority of deeds/keep buying deeds. Ark loyalists will spend the ped back into the ark economy... not sure how this is a confusing argument. No one who looking to withdraw within the next 4-5 years is going to want anything to due with AUDs until they...
  20. R

Not completely true. While not an expert for the AH I would wager heavily that ark gets a cut of AH fees. Since the AUDs are now being heavily traded they are picking up some profits from that. Maybe not on say cally AH fees but much like CLDs when traded, AUDs have a very high MU/AH fee which...
  21. R

Decay fapper

10 char bump
  22. R

Decay fapper

bump for update
  23. R

Selling: Swords, chips and weapon amps

Thanks for proving you don't watch the auction. Yes some have sold for that after they've had their buddies bid them up. Just like the current one posted with a TT+65 bid which has had the bid for close to 5 days... All the while that 8 other sold for far less and had far less buyouts. If you...
  24. R

Selling: Swords, chips and weapon amps

You don't follow the auction much do you. Your welcome to pay the 3 ped or more to place it on auction and then have it fail which is what alot are doing currently. Being that some are selling as low as TT+40 your never going to get TT+75.
Back