Search results

1. 9

Virtual Tycoon

So I have been using this for a while now... Here's some improvements needed: - Ability to partial search item name on auction without losing connectivity to server (needs auction optimization) - Trade Terminal?? You can not buy empty enhancer components or probes to craft with. - Storage...
  2. 9

The Adventure Series

Coming Soon.
  3. 9

Tiering the Rookie TerraMaster

Tier 1: Animal Muscle Oil: 931 Simple I Conductors: 133 Pile Of Garnets: 266 Blazar Fragments: 532 Tier I Components: 252 Cost: 132.94 ped Does this seem just a little 'much' ?
  4. 9

Question: Has anyone ever globalled/hoffed with Rookie Mining Gear?

Just curious to know if anyone has ever had it happen? The largest claim I've seen so far is III. Mostly all I, II. Would adding a Level 1 Light Amp to the mix change anything?
  5. 9

Entropedia: Armor vs Mobs

Can someone please explain why I CAN NOT sort my armor sets by Decay? After I load up an armor set, I click Decay to sort it by amount of decay it causes to my armor set. When I click this, the column does not sort as you would think (grouping all the 0.000s, 0.001s, etc etc) it sorts in some...
  6. 9

Scammer Alert

Twin Peaks - {removed} Check your prices. 500% on Rugaritz? .05% on Animal Oils? 115% on Pyrite? Please let your Society Members know, especially the new players. It's not nice to be ripped off, especially new players with little concept of the market.
  7. 9

Team Hunting and Game Crashes

Did you know that if you're in a team and you are disconnected while killing a creature and your team continues to kill the creature and loots it you do not get any credit for the damage you did once you reconnect(as in no loot rewarded)? The game crashed on me, no fault of my own and this is...
  8. 9

- - - Medic 4 Hire - - -

Decay is the only cost. I am level 15.84 Paramedic. Help me level up. I use a FAP-90, Tier 1 and a Herb Box, Tier 1. Both are equipped with Economy Enhancers, free of charge. FAP-90 (as per Entropedia and my skill level): 17.85 Heal/Sec 5.95 Heal/PEC Herb Box (Maxed): 6.56 Heal/Sec 10.56...
  9. 9

Selling: All Skills - No reasonable offer refused.

They're all in a nice spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjynJcQDQCYBdHpmOEJLeGJ2NW5fV2czUmdNSVNwZGc If you have ESIs to use you will be given a discount. Reply to the thread or PM me if interested.
  10. 9

Selling: All Items - No reasonable offer refused.

They're all in a nice spreadsheet for your viewing pleasure. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjynJcQDQCYBdG5qc08xeEoxY0diVHJqaE9wZWtacUE Post it here or PM me with offers.
  11. 9

Question: How to change Society Leader?

We have 7 players in the Society. 5 are Voting on a change (as far as I know). How and when does this change take place?
  12. 9

Little Big Mining Log - The Next Generation

When could we expect and Arkadian Map? :)
Back