Search results

1. Chuck Wholrey

22 DAY CHALLENGE! 10,000 PED for 500 Total Global Value

please register chuck jarrdhead wholrey thanks ;)
  2. Chuck Wholrey

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

<sigh> really? I have never heard of you before.... however.... I am the leader of Benevolence. Sloth was a member of Benevolence, and is still a friend. He might have "crossed over to the dark side" and joined NVE, but that is besides the point. AS a society gains time in this game, it gains...
  3. Chuck Wholrey

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

As an official is reading this..... can we get an official response?
  4. Chuck Wholrey

Sweat Union 2020

Strike that, reverse that, increase the cost. Allow the new player to build up to where they enjoy playing the game. Nobody enjoys sweating.... only a jackass would pay a player .5 ped per K of sweat. Maybe a reseller who has 1 million in storage.... yeah... but not a player. If you know the...
  5. Chuck Wholrey

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

Register Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Thanks for adding Aakas Island 8)
  6. Chuck Wholrey

Highest mob agro

Necanu Atrox Riptor Beladoth Otorugi they all aggro on range, you can face pull them, but I think necanu win?
  7. Chuck Wholrey

Question: How much longer until Arkadia Moon Deeds are tradable?

Moon Deed They responded: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/s0ph13-pet-sale-ends-sunday-29-03-2020.15203/
  8. Chuck Wholrey

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

When did I start.... Account Created 2011-01-22 Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey I was born on a drunken night after an epic poker game..... My buddy swore up and down this game was awesome, the real cash part confused a lot of people at the table that night, but I was still interested in what...
  9. Chuck Wholrey

Question: Can we upgrade the "Viceroy - Skullcandy Edition" armor?

yes you can. watch the video on the second post. he really does a good job explaining what needs to happen. just adjust the MU for today's market. http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/upgrading-the-viceroy-skull-candy-ed-question.14241/
  10. Chuck Wholrey

Price check of Rock Ripper 3 Gold Rush

rock ripper 3 gold rush I like mine. It's not for sale. I won it, along with the Terramaster 3 Gold Rush. Both are awesome items. The skill gain, eco, and performance of the extractor is good for me. once again, neither one is for sale.... they are mine ;)
  11. Chuck Wholrey

EntropiaInvest's Epic Globals Roulette : Win Big Prizes on some Lucky Global Numbers!

please register Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey thanks
  12. Chuck Wholrey

Missing Peds

Funny you should mention this..... :scratch2::lolup:
  13. Chuck Wholrey

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

please register: Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Thanks ;)
  14. Chuck Wholrey

Selling: Ursa (M) T2.9

Ursa UL M As the old owner of the set.... I loved it. Wish i had the peds to buy it back, i kinda miss it :broke::love: It is the only set, and only UL parts in game. Good luck with the sale M8
  15. Chuck Wholrey

Buying: Arkadian golden key

golden keys are out there.... but the instances are somewhat broken. the loot is not worth the risk, and in no way reflect the cost to craft and run a key. I have 1 golden key, but its not a good idea to run them atm
  16. Chuck Wholrey

Why on earth did I go to Arkadia

any time you change planets make sure to relog before doing anything. you can have a 0.0% success rate crafting. zero find mining run. crap hunting..... just relog.... make sure the game knows what planet and server you are on
  17. Chuck Wholrey

Help: Looking for information regarding two society's

Emma has been off and on, she is a member of Benevolence. She has a teamspeak server, and I can contact her easy enough. As leader of Benevolence, we accept players of any skill level who like to have fun. We don't mind helping new players, or older players to find their bearings. If you need a...
  18. Chuck Wholrey

ComPet: Behind The Game, Overview

is there anything that says the pets in EU will be used in the compet app? or cross game skills, cross game funds / money, anything that is shared besides the compet deeds? Just wondering...
  19. Chuck Wholrey

Arkadia Underground Deed future?

<sigh> the plate upgrade, and the instance the missions are based on have nothing to do with the underground. the only thing that is related and has any bearing on the deeds, would be the "graphene polymer" <proper spelling>. The Polymer drops from what is believed to be all of the UG mobs...
  20. Chuck Wholrey

Arkadia Underground Deed future?

If you do not know how something works, do not post your opinion! Arkadia is a viable planet and has a great system for its players. The UG deeds have nothing to do with the Aakas instances. There are instances in the UG, however it is not the only source of income there. Instances may or may...
  21. Chuck Wholrey

30000 ped just gone ...... [Auction mistake]

Serica worked around the rules a few times to name people... the final answer was "do not name players as scammers, place a title to the name..... reseller known as "____" since it is profession and not "shaming" then you can post a name." just be careful with the wording and anything can be...
  22. Chuck Wholrey

Merry Mayhem Update

In most of the events. all of the good stuff drops hard and heavy in the first few hours / days.... MA does not know how to throttle the drops. It is not on the PP holding any event since they do not control the drops, that's all MA. The major problem with MA running events is they seem to flick...
  23. Chuck Wholrey

Info: Merry Mayhem BUG-Missing Points

The problem is for some reason this game is not manned 24 hours a day. they just don't take their job seriously. I cant see this getting any attention till next week... and that is a holiday week... so maybe after the new years? Goodluck guys
  24. Chuck Wholrey

Six clients running! No Global again!

I still don't understand why the game cannot furnish this information. As a crafter globals get missed when they are the same amount back to back. the information is just not complete. I do like the screenshot ability.... I think more can be done with this app, but nothing new has come out in a...
Back