Info: Merry Mayhem BUG-Missing Points

Grave Digger

Old Alpha
Society
Chaos Crew
MH Grave Digger
Hi there,

there is a Bug when u reach close to 7.500 total points in Mayhem.
ALOT Merry Mayhem Star's did not count torwards to my total Points.
I've got everytime a Error message Code 33 and Code 36 popping up when looting a Star bigger than 5 Points
lost about 600 points that has not count :mad:
After the Border of 7500 points seemed everything ok...for a while.....
in the last 5 Hours i've hunted, i looted at least 2x Twinkling but they did not count and they are not in the Inventory.
I dont even know the Value of Twinkling and Glorious:mad:

That they are not in inventory is bad, some people from us reported the same (points not counting) and did support case. I suggest you submit one as well.

Support and stop hunting solo till fix, do the FFA instead.

Its strange cause it has happened to me ~10 times that I encounter error 35 and the score from that very mob dont count but all the stars looted stays in my inventory (IE easy to see what scores Im missing).

Perhaps a screenshot and a supportcase could help you out!?

Grave, did u loot a glorious? They're supposed to give a rare hof but tracker doesn't have you recorded as looting one.

Why are you guys still hunting when you know it's bugged?

Grave, did u loot a glorious? They're supposed to give a rare hof but tracker doesn't have you recorded as looting one.

Reactions: Mac

Can you imagine where this game would be if everyone stopped playing when there was a bug?!

I'm not saying stop playing, i'm saying stop going in solo mayhem and do FFA till the bug is sorted.

I've counted my scores i have in Inventory and did compare them with Points at the scoreboard, i have a diffrence of 683 Points which dont count torwards the mission:eyecrazy:

I also got a answer from support, but they simply said they have no informations about such bug

Edit: No i have not looted a Glorious
But I've looted a Dazzling (500 Points) right b4 i reached the 7.500 points and i just got this Error Message Code 33 and this one did not count torwards the total scores, but have it in inventory

I also got a answer from support, but they simply said they have no informations about such bug

It's not a bug, it's dynamic.
Like everyone keeps telling me: there are absolutely no bugs in the loot system, the problem is the player. :dunce:

Like with the dps (or attacks per minute?) bug, you'll have to make a video or two in order to prove what you are saying. :(

Like everyone keeps telling me: there are absolutely no bugs in the loot system, the problem is the player. :dunce:(

This isn't a bug in the loot system, it's in the mission system

Like everyone keeps telling me: there are absolutely no bugs in the loot system, the problem is the player. :dunce:

Like with the dps (or attacks per minute?) bug, you'll have to make a video or two in order to prove what you are saying. :(

Good point. In a game littered with bugs at every corner, it's amazing how so many will fight you to the death over how the loot system is 100% working as intended with no possibility of bugs :laugh:

L2P issue! :wise:

So...

any more reports on this?

Has this been fixed and we can go in without bugs? :)

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
So...

any more reports on this?

Has this been fixed and we can go in without bugs? :)

Falagor
:bandit:

Merry Mayhem without bugs / issues?

That's not proper. :xwink:

And as its :xmas: next week & to be fair to MA, extremely hard to code.

That's why we are on Windows 10, Firefox 42 etc.

The problem is for some reason this game is not manned 24 hours a day. they just don't take their job seriously. I cant see this getting any attention till next week... and that is a holiday week... so maybe after the new years?

Goodluck guys

Back