Search results

1. Xcarnage

Cute/Funny things newbies say.

when i started, i didnt know what ''TT'' mean, so i was asking ppl if its better to put my unwanted stuff in TT or to put them in the trade terminal! Loser!! :D
  2. Xcarnage

Explain Your Name

Mines come from the Marvel Character Carnage, labete is a french expression to say the beast and YesKingKong come from a bunch of guys who was smoking marijane and use that expression when we were to screwed up! :eek:
  3. Xcarnage

Seren Vs Longblade

hey thanks for all these reply :D ill tell her to continue working on it....as i can see shes very near:)
  4. Xcarnage

Seren Vs Longblade

Don't worry its not MY second avatar...Its the avatar of my girlfriend but i play with it sometimes. :D By the way, she just looted almost 7k of force Nexus. About the thread ill look other thread to see if i can find some info about it! P.S If you dont believe me about my girlfriend's...
  5. Xcarnage

Seren Vs Longblade

Heya guys! Im trying to have seren. with longblade but its not coming out....On my other avatar i have it with handgun so i know ill have it when ill be great swordman but how much skill you need to be great swordman. I have 5k longblade at the moment and i wonder how much it will take to...
  6. Xcarnage

What a strange mining run..

What the hell is the gold thing? Hersey's bar?
  7. Xcarnage

Starting back to hunt - need help plz!

Ok Thanks guys!!!pe-wiki will help me a lot :D
  8. Xcarnage

What about Gremlin? Is it good?
  9. Xcarnage

Hey ppl, I need some advice cuz im pissed off of being miner so im returning to hunt...I need your advice on which equipement buy...Before i was using full ghost (no plates) with m2875. I think that the ghost armour got good protection but decay a little bit to much...I heard that gremlin...
  10. Xcarnage

i want to see this player banned

I got one small question....If the guy already spent some money buying armor parts and weapon from auction, how MA will recuperate the loot??They will give back the item to the other persons?Btw, i totally agree with you guys,MA should ban the player. n. You must report errors and bugs to...
  11. Xcarnage

The lack of faps

Why dont you make the suggestion to MA?
Back