Starting back to hunt - need help plz!

Xcarnage

Young
Society
RFC - Alliance Franco
YesKingKong Carnage labete
Hey ppl,

I need some advice cuz im pissed off of being miner so im returning to hunt...I need your advice on which equipement buy...Before i was using full ghost (no plates) with m2875. I think that the ghost armour got good protection but decay a little bit to much...I heard that gremlin armour is very good for CP...Is it true or ill have to buy hundreds of plate?Am i better to take the ghost or Gremlin.Btw, im hunting mobs like trox prov. longu and i was wanna return to CP. The other; my handgun....Should i take back a m2875 or should i take something cheaper like a ep-40 with amps.I got approx. 4600 handgun.

Help me out plz!!! :)

u can buy a vigi or nemesis theire good vs troxes and traxes and if u can aford a set of plates 5b is great..:) dono ... u can try a blp handgun... is ur choice

What about Gremlin? Is it good?

Xcarnage said:
What about Gremlin? Is it good?

Go and check out www.pe-wiki.info . compare what damage the mobs do in the Creatures charts, and then what protection the armours provide in the Armours section.

It is a great site for this kind on stuff :)

Gremlin is good. But not as good as Ghost for the mobs you mention. Except possibly for CP where its acid protection is useful.

Ok Thanks guys!!!pe-wiki will help me a lot :D

Back