Search results

1. Dirk

Calypso Music

There have been some new Music tracks added to Calypso and I wanted to see how other people felt about them so I've created this Poll :) Dirk
  2. Dirk

And now for something completely different

And now for something completely different: A man and his pet giraffe walk into a bar and start drinking. As the night goes on, they get drunk, and the giraffe finally passes out. The man decides to go home. As he's leaving, the man is approached by the barkeeper who says, "Hey, you're not...
  3. Dirk

FYI: Ancient Greece (Next Island) WARNING

Went to AG today to help a Soc Mate out. I had intended to buy a local FAP, however once I reached AG I was surprised to find that the FAPs available in AG from the TT are not usable, they can't be equipped. I've raised a support case :/ I understand that this is an "Un-maintained" Planet but...
  4. Dirk

Selling: Armament Device III

If you own a MS or a Privateer, your gonna need all the fire power that you can get, so get those guns blazing and unlock up to 10 guns with a Armament Device III. Full TT (1,400 PED), SB 2100, No BO. PM me with offers auction runs until 18:00 UTC Sunday 16th November. Advertised elsewhere...
  5. Dirk

Buying: Hansidian

Looking for a Qty of Hansidian, 500+, PM or email offers Dirk
  6. Dirk

WoF 2014: Team Great Britain

A very warm welcome to all those who inhabit the small collection of Islands off the west cost of Europe, otherwise known as The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland! Or Great Britain for short. We are taking part in WoF this year as Team United Kingdom of Great Britain &...
  7. Dirk

Question: Weapon Skill Enhancers

Hoping for some enlightenment on Skill Enhancers. Is the sole function of Skill Enhancers for use when the Avatar's Prof Lvl is lower than the SIB Min* or do they also give addition skill point gain when attached to a weapon and used? Dirk * or on a UL weapon.
  8. Dirk

Entropia Universe Guide - 2018 Edition

Yet Another Entropia Universe Guide - 2018 Edition This is a minor VU update. As usual I'm grateful to all the players who have contributed their time and knowledge. Any comments on the structure or content would be gratefully received, via PM or email, address below. If you're feeling...
  9. Dirk

Info: Armour decay

I was wondering on the best options for Armour, for new players and how eco they were, so I decide to put the armour decay formula into a spread sheet (ok, yes I was board). I am no mathematician and I'm still very new to Google Docs/Open Office so If you notice that I've made a mistake feel...
  10. Dirk

Minnepolis, where the heck is it

Hmmm, and Minopolis has diapered from my TP list after the VU :o EDIT: NVM, TPd out to it and now "Re-found" it, now for some LT. Dirk
  11. Dirk

Question: The Gauntlet

So logging in a couple of hours ago one of my Soc mates wanted to do the New Gauntlet mission on Caly at Camp Icarus. We had a team of three, but when we tried the mission, the dialogue box said two more players are required. So we recruited two more people, to make a total of five, and the...
  12. Dirk

Chat Log not working since VU14.6

I just don't get it, they know there is a bug so why close the Tkt? Perhaps I'm just naive. Although, it does seem there is a pattern here, things get nerffed then slowly functionality improves then another part of the game system gets nerffed. Its almost as if MA hire Undergraduates to do...
  13. Dirk

Servers are down.....

Servers are down and yet no explanation! *stomps off to spend time with Wife & kids* Edit 1 @:11:49: The servers went down for me (northern Europe) at 10:30 UTC with a 5 min warning in Chat. I was able to login about 11am however at 11:40 UTC another message appeared in chat advising that the...
  14. Dirk

Selling: Armament Device III (L)

Any interest in this Blue Print? PM if so or add in-game. 24 Clicks, Lvl 10 VE Matts required: 58 Adomastite Ingot 56 Henren Cube 75 Galaxy SIII Ion Conductors 91 Simple II Plastice springs If my hosting provider sorts their life out I'll post link to Screen shot, although not much more to...
  15. Dirk

Sig Test

Testing, testing....
Back