Search results

1. unufain8

Info: Interesting discovery on EL

Thoughts on this discovery, Augmented Gorgon Shin Guards (L) Blueprint (L)? mats needed, and how is it posible to loot it when others hunt years to get it?
  2. unufain8

Selling: 9 x CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 3, E.L.M Edition (L) @150 ped each

Hello, As title says i want to sell 9 x CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 3, E.L.M Edition (L) @ 150 ped each. PM me here or ingame -Saphire of Dark-
  3. unufain8

Selling: Vivo T10 Adapted

Hello, I have for sale this Vivo T10 Adapted Make some offers for it, and i might part with it. take care
  4. unufain8

Buying: Robot Laser Optic Unit

Hello, As title says im buying 90 x Robot Laser Optic Unit needed to craft UR125 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Material&id=525 PM ingame -Saphire of dark-
  5. unufain8

Price Check Some UL Blueprints

Can someone help me out with some prices for: Finder F-101 Blueprint 100 QR Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L) Blueprint 100 QR
  6. unufain8

Vampiric Cloak

Hello, Can anybody submit some infor about the cloaks that were looted theese days, i reffer to the colored ones, they have same stats as the old lifesteal cloak? I saw one old school LF cloak was looted also.
  7. unufain8

Price check Maddox 4 Adjusted T8+

Hello, What could be the price of a Maddox 4 Adjusted T8+?
  8. unufain8

Selling: All my Skills

Hello, As title says im selling following skills. Can provide collateral for esi, its a must you bring your own. Feel free to drop a offer for some or all in bulk, i have 301k total and we can make a deal.
  9. unufain8

Selling: Christmas Garland + more

Hello, I have quite a few Christmas items to sell if anyone interested in bulk, let me know here or ingame -Saphire of dark- Christmas Garland x 37 Calypso Star Plant 2019 x 1 Calypso Star Plant Bright Red x 1 Christmas Tree 2017 x 1. If you want those, throw an offer. Have a great day.
  10. unufain8

Selling: WTS Guardian Plating of the Sand King

Hello, WTS this Guardian Plating of the Sand King armor plate Link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=47 5B plates are puny's compared to this Take care and have a great day.
  11. unufain8

Selling: Selling Vivo T10 UL

Hello, Selling this fresh crafted http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Vivo_T10 The item is full TT 300.02 ped MU reports that were sold 7 at T0 this decade at the price of +500 ped I will sell it for TT+300 ped
  12. unufain8

Question: Warlocks

Hello, I just wonder when were warlocks gen 9 introduced. I have never seen a Gen 9 until today when i saw some globals on them.
  13. unufain8

Question: Exploits

When will exploiting be punished? Your credibility is near zero regarding punishment of exploits, when we will have some serious action regarding this?
  14. unufain8

Selling: Selling Lai Tung Pai Pet

Hello, WTS my lvl 1 Lai Tung Pai Pet. I have no clue what's the price on him. If you wanna own one feel free too drop a reply or PM. http://planetarkadia.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Pets&id=23
  15. unufain8

Buying: Buying the following

Hello, Wtb 1x Shagadi Disintegration Sword t3+ 1x Melee trauma amplifier 2. Post here your offers or pm me. Have a great weekend.
  16. unufain8

Buying: Roamania Combat Mask

As title says i wanna buy a Romanian Combat Mask.
  17. unufain8

I found Nostradamus of Entropia

Just found this in some players gallery :) http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=154631&catid=member&imageuser=5286
  18. unufain8

I jumped to conclusions and attempted to defame someone unnecessarily

This is a reason some avatars should get warned for trying to fool around people in auction. Its not the first time he does it and its obvios whats his intention.
  19. unufain8

Uber: 124 esi FFA Spider

Seems they do exist :laugh:
  20. unufain8

Selling: wts FFA stars

Selling some FFA stars, around 3-4k points. If anyone wants them, leave a pm.
  21. unufain8

Buying: Viceroy ingredients

Helle, As title says im buying bulk ingredients for viceroy armor full set. If any of you have em and wanna sell them pm me pls.
  22. unufain8

Suggestion: Remove loot buff

Hello, With the recent loot lag i camed across with the ideea that we could be able to remove the auto loot buff by CTRL+Left Click. Ive seen this wotking just fine in other games. Personally i think is so annoying to wait in the area to loot the killed creature while i could cancel the buff...
  23. unufain8

Selling: Full set Armor plating 5b mk

As title says im selling full set of [Armor Plating Mk. 5B] tt+35 ped each only peds pm ingame -Saphire of Dark- 216.2 ped tt + 245 ped MU = 461.2 ped
  24. unufain8

Happy Internationa Womens Day

Happy Women's Day to all the incredible women! Shine on.... Not just today but everyday! It's Women's day! Feel special and unique on the top of the world! Women are always a source of inspiration for the family and the society. Happy Women's Day to you! I treasure you close to my heart. Here's...
  25. unufain8

Uber: Nice little suprise froma feffoid

Yesterday i was hunting near Fort Zeus, i was having a good time with loot, got like 5 globals in less than 5 minutes and i got an 185 ped global on a Feffoid Champion Elite with an 108.75 ped tt Esi in it. Was a nice little surprise. :wtg: I want to mention that loot was so bad for me last...
Back