Search results

1. G

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Add me! Grey Grey Ilieco
  2. G

Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer (Tier 0.0)

The deal is done. Thread can be closed.
  3. G

Time is up. Congrats to winner!
  4. G

About 10 minutes left. No more bids receieved.
  5. G

Last day of this auction. Any bid I get before midnight MA time will be considered. I'll try to update the thread to the end, and if I should get 2 identical bids, the auction will be extended with an hour. The time I use is MA time, same as "Calypso Time" in the forums. You can see it on the...
  6. G

20k cash offer recieved.
  7. G

17k ped cash is highest cash offer so far.
  8. G

The price check is a bit inconclusive, but thanks for bump! I see that the relatively high prof req vs dps make it less attractive, but it is still a damn good gun, I just wish I had the skills for it. I have 2 serious offers involving trade with other items, and one of them I have halfway...
  9. G

New SB 20k. Selling end of month if SB is met.
  10. G

Trade for some gear I can use is also of interest. My current levels are around: BLP 75, blades 75, laser 70, plasma 65
  11. G

Want to sell EWE LC-625 Gleamer, but I am not sure how to price it, so come with your bids. I'll be afk until 22.april, so don't expect any replys. Bids in the thread or on pm. I hope to sell it by the end of this month. SB: 20k PED BO: 55k PED Tiers: 107,132,67,76,59,45,56,74,105,89
  12. G

Some mob's corpses are not appearing after kill/loot not registering

and no livesupport on to report? incredible edit: they were on
  13. G

Disturbance notice, additional Maintenance

I did not get any notice, and the last thing I saw was a dead mob with the lootable glitter on it. That is in addition to a handful mobs despawned. For me this haven't happened after todays patch, but I understand others have seen that problem still occurring. Unacceptable is taken to a whole...
  14. G

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2350

sold +4990 - close
  15. G

:bump: :whip:
  16. G

still for sale
  17. G

Tier 1.9 TT + 5000 PED
  18. mod2350

mod2350

selling mod2350, good tiers
  19. my teleporters

my teleporters

20. G

Buying: ArcSpark

:bump: :bump:
  21. G

Buying: ArcSpark

Can pay +2.5k for tier 0, but would be more interested in a higher tier. Other blades (both knives and swords) may be of interest too, if they are maxed at 75 or below. Min dps with no amp, around 60. (I use Songkra and Trauma VI now)
  22. G

Selling: Selling full set Jaguar (M) tier 1.9

I got 2 5k offers. Maintaining 6k bo, will sell to highest bidder in a week from now.
  23. G

Selling: Selling full set Jaguar (M) tier 1.9

Selling full set Jaguar (M) tier 1.9 (now auction) Starting bid +5000 PED Buyout +6000 PED Ends wednesday june 7, 0600 MA time. Will sell to highest bidder in a week (bid to pm here in forums, or on reply to post). I have 2 take it or leave it offers on 5k. If none of the original offers...
Back