Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer (Tier 0.0)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
Freelancer
Grey Grey Ilieco
Want to sell EWE LC-625 Gleamer, but I am not sure how to price it, so come with your bids.
I'll be afk until 22.april, so don't expect any replys.
Bids in the thread or on pm. I hope to sell it by the end of this month.

SB: 20k PED
BO: 55k PED

Tiers: 107,132,67,76,59,45,56,74,105,89

Last edited:
Trade for some gear I can use is also of interest.
My current levels are around: BLP 75, blades 75, laser 70, plasma 65

There was a price check made for this weapon for anyone requiring more input on it.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303303-PC-EWE-LC-625-Gleamer

Consider this a free bump.

The price check is a bit inconclusive, but thanks for bump! I see that the relatively high prof req vs dps make it less attractive, but it is still a damn good gun, I just wish I had the skills for it.

I have 2 serious offers involving trade with other items, and one of them I have halfway accepted, and I see it as a ~15-20k ped value, depending how to evaluate trade item and peds between, so SB still stands at 20k ped, but is met (depending on final negotiations).

Last day of this auction. Any bid I get before midnight MA time will be considered. I'll try to update the thread to the end, and if I should get 2 identical bids, the auction will be extended with an hour.

The time I use is MA time, same as "Calypso Time" in the forums. You can see it on the right side in the footer.

Best offer is still 20k ped cash.

Good Luck!

About 10 minutes left. No more bids receieved.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back