Search results

1. J

Help: Issues with 9.3.4

if you are a vista user, you have to run it as admin... else it wont update your client.
  2. J

The Following Account Hacked

well there was a change on the "login" in client loader. before the update you had the possibility to log into your webaccount via the client loader. after the update you have to go to the webpage and do the loging via your webbrowser. sorry for my english, hope you got what i tried to...
  3. J

crafting global and could becom uber ...

well lets see if this becoms a uber global :-) and here the BP, 12 remains :-) :-) ty jack jackal moon
  4. MANN MPH Global

MANN MPH Global

5. BP Dominax

BP Dominax

6. J

Smallest global i had ...

My smallest global so far.... but when the bell rings its a good feeling :-) Cornu Stalker (max critical hit i got from them was 90) edit: max hit i got from stalker was 105.2
  7. Cornu Stalker

Cornu Stalker

8. J

Some Oil on Amethara

evening and ty :-)
  9. OIL 60 PED

OIL 60 PED

10. J

Esto Global

Good Morning, here my first global i ever had on a esto :)
  11. Esto Global

Esto Global

12. J

SpaceShip and Atrox Alpha

thx :-) atrox would have kicked my lil ***
  13. J

SpaceShip and Atrox Alpha

SpaceShip and Atrax Alpha lo together, after quite some time in space i decided to come back to earth, see what i got in the first 2 hours :) Unfortunately i havent had any ammo left for the bots, took em later. Some time later i crossed a Atrax Alpha wich had a surprise for me! Cheers...
  14. Spaceship

Spaceship

15. Atrax Alpha

Atrax Alpha

16. J

Belkar and Azur Pearls :-)

lo together, like topic says a belkar global. And for the first time i found Azur Pearls :-) Also have a look here (just updated it on pe-wiki) http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Material&id=481 have a nice day jack jackal moon
  17. CND - Belkar 75 PED

CND - Belkar 75 PED

18. Azur Pearls

Azur Pearls

19. J

My First Hunting Trip to Starland

:-) nice bery's you got there
  20. J

Another well armed Berycled

you also will find some Longus, atrax and other nice stuff to shoot at. the big advantage up here, you dont have to search for the big mobs... :wise:
  21. J

Armed Berycled

man, i tell you.... he hurted me!! (but not enough) this freak kept jumping on my head!!
  22. J

CND Dome 13 - you are welcome to join me :-) well, the Stalkers are a bit hard for my ghost armor... well i have to shoot faster then they can hurt me :evilking:
  23. J

they dropping good these days :-)
  24. Berycled

Berycled

25. J

Armed Berycled

this was a nice surprise of a well armed berycled :-)
Back