Another well armed Berycled

Jackal

Young
Jack Jackal Moon
they dropping good these days :)

well gratzz hehe i agree they drop very well :p

It would be funny one day seeing them pull out the items and use them before they die.

Well big congrats to you,

congratz!!

Hope for more to come ;) :beerchug:

Gratz :)

May I ask where you hunt big bery's ?

I was going to head down to starland but wasn't really after something quite so hardcore lol

gratz and many more

AkiranBlade said:
Gratz :)

May I ask where you hunt big bery's ?

I was going to head down to starland but wasn't really after something quite so hardcore lol

CND Dome 13 - you are welcome to join me :)

well, the Stalkers are a bit hard for my ghost armor... well i have to shoot faster then they can hurt me :evilking:

Hmm, might be worth me spending some ped to go up and do some mining, with a bit of Berycled slaughtering :)

I've whacked plenty of Atrax lately, but neither atrax or longus are giving me globals much anymore, so now time to do a bit of mining lol

AkiranBlade said:
Hmm, might be worth me spending some ped to go up and do some mining, with a bit of Berycled slaughtering :)

I've whacked plenty of Atrax lately, but neither atrax or longus are giving me globals much anymore, so now time to do a bit of mining lol

you also will find some Longus, atrax and other nice stuff to shoot at. the big advantage up here, you dont have to search for the big mobs... :wise:

I've been to CND a few times, but the main reason for going there is for skilling mining.

I've also stayed down here so I can enter into the Akoz competition, cos when I go to CND I tend to stay for a week then come back down.

Back